What happened to NPO

CaptainPronin

Quoting myself on the Dial-Up War

¨Correct me if im wrong...

As someone who was able to be on both sides of the conflict,  both struggled to work w/ each other.  The majority of the time was spent figuring out who was where as well who agreed w/ who.  Thus lead to those being against IQ & w/ them. Same w/ F1, it was a flip flop of who agreed or disagreed w/ em.  That also lead to agruing in Coalition war chats & splitting & regrouping in different areas.  Talks started around November but kept getting delayed by Coal. A & Coal. B cus of constant change of views, intel, etc. For the longest road, Alex, & his staff where alongside NPO & co for the fact they were able to control rss, econ, MAś, FAs, & even present a lot of complaints w/ solid proof while some others were slide under to protect their people.  But just like what would happen in irl governments admit of aliens exist, those truths came out, alongside leaks from other aas which ended up starting the Great Leak War.  After a couple months of more war & more leaks coming from both sides (adding to the chaos that was still happening that I mentioned earlier) NPO ¨Cheat Day" arrived which the mods flip flopped only to mass mute, suspend, & ban on IQ forces so other aa´ś could have chances to control. That lead to an uneasy peace, treaty cancellations, & splitting of what used to be a well interlaced treaty web.¨ 

• Downvote 21

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

11 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

as far away from here as humanly possible, i hope

hopefully they've got cumfire under lock and key too

Geez, come on! It has been around 4 months & still this attitude? Not all of them were that way & even the majority of the regulars in IQ didn't know until the most latter part of the war. Why treat them like they all did wrong even thou they were just doing what they were told w/o knowing what was going on in the dark?

• Downvote 22

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

10 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

still this attitude?

Yes, the entirety of NPO was infected with the sheep virus and the culture overall was seeped with a certain brand of cultism and communism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Love you

23 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Geez, come on! It has been around 4 months & still this attitude? Not all of them were that way & even the majority of the regulars in IQ didn't know until the most latter part of the war. Why treat them like they all did wrong even thou they were just doing what they were told w/o knowing what was going on in the dark?

If you're blindly doing what you're told, you need to reevaluate your decisions and I have no sympathy for you.

They drank the koolaid, they made their bed, they can lie in it. Just because Jim Jones kept people in the dark doesn't mean I need to like the people who followed him.

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

1 hour ago, LordStrum said:

If you're blindly doing what you're told, you need to reevaluate your decisions and I have no sympathy for you.

They drank the koolaid, they made their bed, they can lie in it. Just because Jim Jones kept people in the dark doesn't mean I need to like the people who followed him.

It's funny because, Godwin's Law aside, if you substitute Nazi for IQ in your quoted defense it's pretty accurate as well. I guess we just gotta stop being critical of bad people after enough time has passed, whether they admit fault and apologize or not. After all, I hear Vlad the Impaler really loved his mom.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

I really hope @Roquentin reactivates his account when his 6 month ban is over with.   Thinking there might be a handful of players who would really enjoy an opportunity to “welcome” him back to P&W.  

I thought TFP was a forgiving alliance who gave people second chances?

1 hour ago, namukara said:

I thought TFP was a forgiving alliance who gave people second chances?

Fair point that deserves clarification.   I have no issue with anyone who remained in this game either during or post dial up...on either side of the conflict.  That’s a fact.   None of us in TFP have an issue there.  Became friends with many former foes, and we even have several from the “other” side who are in our alliance today. That war is 100% over in my eyes.   Doesn’t mean @Roquentin should or would be welcome back with open arms.   Months and months of “unconditional” terms and “disband your alliance” kind of soured my view of the guy.  That’s all.  

57 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Fair point that deserves clarification.   I have no issue with anyone who remained in this game either during or post dial up...on either side of the conflict.  That’s a fact.   None of us in TFP have an issue there.  Became friends with many former foes, and we even have several from the “other” side who are in our alliance today. That war is 100% over in my eyes.   Doesn’t mean @Roquentin should or would be welcome back with open arms.   Months and months of “unconditional” terms and “disband your alliance” kind of soured my view of the guy.  That’s all.  

You don't have to grovel at the feet of people who ask you a question in bad faith. It's okay not to forgive people who attempted to deprive you of your ability to play the game outside of intolerable circumstances.

Remember; if NPO and friends had their way, you wouldn't be around to forgive them in the first place.  

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

8 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You don't have to grovel at the feet of people who ask you a question in bad faith. It's okay not to forgive people who attempted to deprive you of your ability to play the game outside of intolerable circumstances.

Remember; if NPO and friends had their way, you wouldn't be around to forgive them in the first place.  

Bad faith?

I was anti-NPO before I even began playing politics and war, because I know what a weird cult they are. There is a difference between bad faith and taking the piss.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Quoting myself on the Dial-Up War

¨Correct me if im wrong...

As someone who was able to be on both sides of the conflict,  both struggled to work w/ each other.  The majority of the time was spent figuring out who was where as well who agreed w/ who.  Thus lead to those being against IQ & w/ them. Same w/ F1, it was a flip flop of who agreed or disagreed w/ em.  That also lead to agruing in Coalition war chats & splitting & regrouping in different areas.  Talks started around November but kept getting delayed by Coal. A & Coal. B cus of constant change of views, intel, etc. For the longest road, Alex, & his staff where alongside NPO & co for the fact they were able to control rss, econ, MAś, FAs, & even present a lot of complaints w/ solid proof while some others were slide under to protect their people.  But just like what would happen in irl governments admit of aliens exist, those truths came out, alongside leaks from other aas which ended up starting the Great Leak War.  After a couple months of more war & more leaks coming from both sides (adding to the chaos that was still happening that I mentioned earlier) NPO ¨Cheat Day" arrived which the mods flip flopped only to mass mute, suspend, & ban on IQ forces so other aa´ś could have chances to control. That lead to an uneasy peace, treaty cancellations, & splitting of what used to be a well interlaced treaty web.¨ 

This guys use of the Ampersand really triggers me, and I haven't even got started on his blatant stupidity.

Edited by Alexio15
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

2 hours ago, namukara said:

Bad faith?

I was anti-NPO before I even began playing politics and war, because I know what a weird cult they are. There is a difference between bad faith and taking the piss.

Yea, there is, and they operated here in the worst faith possible.

I am surprised they cheated. I used to play CN way back in 06-09. Their mega blocks did ruin the game but I never thought they'd stoop that low. I guess all the veterens grew up and quit and got replaced by zoomers with 0 moral integrity.

Are you also aware that Polaris (aka NpO) is Pacifica's blue colony?

• Thanks 1

No MeMbEr Of NpO oR gPwC gOvErNmEnT sHaReD aNy iLLEgAL mAnHwA sCaNLaTioNs. NoThiNg WaS sCaNnEd. ThE pErSoN wHo PrOviDeD sUmMaRieS oF aN uNLicEnSeD wOrK diD tHeiR rEsEaRcH LeGaLLY tO mAkE sUrE wHaT tHeY diD fELL uNdEr FaiR uSe. ALeX uNLaWfULLy DeFaMeD nPo AnD gPwC mEmBeRs As BeiNg RaCkEtEeRs Of MaNhWa ThAt WaS cOpYriGhTeD; tHis ALLeGaTioN is ObJeCtiVeLY fALsE aNd LiBeLOuS.

• Haha 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

21 hours ago, Psweet said:

They left, in either obedience to, or solidarity of, a leadership that had blatantly cheated and been about as unfriendly to the spirit of the game as they possibly could be, in an effort to "win" an unwinnable game. 

Plus review bombing and falsely accusing the admin of protecting a ring of pedophiles, fascists etc in an effort to directly damage the game itself, once they couldn't "win" it.

But yes. "Befehl ist befehl" doesn't fly at that point.

• Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif