Suggestion for cities

My suggestion is that unclaimed cities should be put in the game. What I mean by that is that 20 (or something different) players of similar power are put on one map, and they can declare war on cities controlled by A.I to claim them. The other players can then declare war on the person that claimed the city, or the Unclaimed city, and where it says the type of war when you declare war (AKA Ordinary/Attrition/Raid) there is a new one that says "Claim City" It is just like ordinary, but it targets the claimed city (if the war target has several claimed cities, they can choose witch one). The cities will only be Major (AKA capitals of powerful countries, or one that had a huge affect on history, like Paris, Manhattan, London, Moscow, etc.), to avoid players being too powerful. The cities controlled by A.I won't do anything other than defend the city. The Cities will have 20 thousand soldiers, 4 ships, and 20 planes, and unlimited munitions. The cities will be named accordingly and the image/name can't be changed. The buildings, infrastructure, and land that the player has built on their claimed city will be reset (same land and infrastructure as a city that was just built) when another person takes it.  To simplify it you can remove the 20 players on a map and also make there be one of those cities( what I mean is that there are several A.I controlled cities, but no duplicate cities) throughout the entire game, but using the one that is not simplified can be better because in the simplified version, the most powerful players won't affect the weaker one's chances on getting a city. I understand if you don't add this to the game because it is such a big update.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

People don't want to add this because it fundamentally shows the OP having no understanding of the current game mechanics, because if they did, they'd realize they're suggesting the update completely change everything about the game. 😛

Initially I thought we were going towards something like mega cities with bonuses, another way to do regions or whatever that people have suggested for alliances to fight over. Now that, would be an interesting idea. 

• Like 2

Isn't this a feature of like...Civ or some other game where you can encounter rogue cities and take them over?

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Great suggestion but I'm not sure this would be feasible or anything unique to this genre. Maybe in a different genre of gaming this would work. (Probably a much faster paced game like Civ or other short term turn-based games.)

And you said it would prevent people from being overpowered but this just give people more chances to be OP. This problem was arguably solved with the latest score changes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Akuryo said:

People don't want to add this because it fundamentally shows the OP having no understanding of the current game mechanics, because if they did, they'd realize they're suggesting the update completely change everything about the game. 😛

Initially I thought we were going towards something like mega cities with bonuses, another way to do regions or whatever that people have suggested for alliances to fight over. Now that, would be an interesting idea. 

Well I'm sorry but it would not be our faults if certain people can not pertain to thinking more tactically based on staying up-to-date w/ the game. Especially those still using planes as a main army force  as well as using pre 05/14/2020  ¨tactics¨  *ahem*  Sorry dry throat.

Anyways, that is an interesting take on this idea w/ the mega cities. That sounds like we could have something like the Ready Player One final battle shit going on.  I would say have each city be  where an irl mega city would be. Just saying would it feel cool taking over a city like New York City in Ready Player One fashion but its like a giant MW Warzone moshpit?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

10 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Especially those still using planes as a main army force  as well as using pre 05/14/2020  ¨tactics¨  *ahem*  Sorry dry throat.

Say it again for the people in the back.

• Haha 1