Sailing upon the world stage...

Hello fellow Sovereigns,

I am Botten Rasterd, head of state from Rastardia.  We are a nation on the island of Xaymaca, or as you may be more familiar with the Anglicized name, Jamaica.  Our nation began as a Pirate Republic in the 17th Century and since, has matured into a mostly libertarian Constitutional Republic.  Our constitution is known as The Code. Though most are fluent in a few languages, the linga franca of Rastardia is English. Our monetary unit, based upon a gold standard, is the Drake.  We have a rich history and look forward to taking a part upon the world stage.

OOC/

Hello all,

I've just stumbled upon this game and it reminded me of a game I was very much into many several years ago, Nation States.  I was a member and officer of the Meritocracy (I believe my highest rank was Praetor, and I had realistic aspirations to the Consulship) and a founding member of the Meriticratic Confederacy.  For those that may remember, my nation name was Nebutopia. Sadly, real life intervened (as it is want to do) and I was unable to devote the time and energy required to contribute meaningfully.  

Having just started out in this game, I am looking for patient mentors that can not only tell me *what* to do, but the why and how of it as well.  I'm seeking an Alliance that has strong Role Play and active (off-game) forums/Discord.  I don't mind - and indeed rather prefer - one that is somewhat isolationist and maintains that stance through strong treaties and the military might to discourage the random wanton attack.  In short, I am far more interested in the international politics side of the game than warmongering and constant raids.

I am still working on the "backstory" to my nation and believe I have a unique take on my nation's history that might be of some entertainment value.  A sneak peak at one aspect... The official title of our head of state is "Dred Pirate". Thus, I am Dred Pirate Botten Rasterd. Since the formation of Rastardia as a republic, there has always been a Botten Rasterd as the Dred Pirate as a newly elected/selected/victorious Dred Pirate assumes the name both publically and privately until such time as they are replaced.

At any rate, I hope to meet up with some similarly minded people to have a little fun.  Thanks for your time.

~Botten Rasterd

Welcome! Most roleplaying happens in forum and not in Discord. PnW is much less of a roleplaying game but I hope you find the right place for you!

Ps. Note that your name might be er, not on the side of caution

• Like 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb