Nukes Affecting everyone in your bubble of war

Xaria

I think a feature with Nukes should be added and it should be an option I call   "Panic Launch"

it will affect everyone who is attacking you and affect the nations that are attacking your opponent.

It is like dropping a Nuke on yourself 

so meaning it will only affect their military depending on what military unit they choose, if they have chosen Soldiers, Tanks, Air Support, etc... their military get affected BY ALOTTT, But also your Infrastructure get damaged

Panic Launch (I already explained it above) the more you use it the more it affects your infrastructure and lands everytime. 

If you seemed to be in a tough spot in the war then this is the best option to turn the tables on them.
I think it'll make GWs a little bit more interesting.

------

Infrastructure Attack Launch (game memeing ONLY ONE Nation's infrastructure, pretty simple)

------

I am not sure if it should matter if your alliance mate is at war with your opponent, If it didn't matter it'll affect him/her if you use the Option "Panic Launch"

Friendly Fire in my opinion is pretty lit ngl

I believe someone suggested Custom Nukes and I believe this idea works perfectly with it considering every nuke would have different abilities and this ability if was to be considered it will cost a lot of cash plus I would like to suggest 1 thing on that idea and it is "Trading Custom Nukes" it explains it all and I want you guys' ideas.

Edited by Xaria
  • Downvote 3

I thought of infrastructure instead of destroying others' military units but it wouldn't make sense with 1 simple nuke being dropped and suddenly everyone's infrastructure goes boof.

Edited by Xaria

Honestly, it would be pretty useful in a strategic sense to be able to nuke yourself. Not with any different mechanics, either. Just drop a nuke on yourself, doing nothing to your opponent whatsoever, and just take the -25 resistance/-infra/-improvements.

Being able to beige yourself is no small thing, and it would be reasonably expensive to be able to do. (There's a heckuva lot of problems with this idea anyway, of course)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Honestly, it would be pretty useful in a strategic sense to be able to nuke yourself. Not with any different mechanics, either. Just drop a nuke on yourself, doing nothing to your opponent whatsoever, and just take the -25 resistance/-infra/-improvements.

Being able to beige yourself is no small thing, and it would be reasonably expensive to be able to do. (There's a heckuva lot of problems with this idea anyway, of course)

Dropping a nuke on yourself to wipe out the opponents' military units in your country - yes

that is why I call it Panic Launch, It may seem a dumb idea but if you wanna think deep about it you might find something that is interesting.

Edited by Xaria

On 6/15/2020 at 6:54 AM, Xaria said:

I believe someone suggested Custom Nukes and I believe this idea works perfectly with it considering every nuke would have different abilities and this ability if was to be considered it will cost a lot of cash plus I would like to suggest 1 thing on that idea and it is "Trading Custom Nukes" it explains it all and I want you guys' ideas.

How would you customise the nuke? Maybe make it more powerful, or hit more cities. Could be a another national project. 🤔