MarieAntoinette

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

Looks good guys.

Good luck to both parties. o/

isn't this just a apology. one party.

wait im dumb

Edited by Lury
  • Haha 2

I agree - should of been done in a rather private setting but its good to see someone taking ownership of their mistakes and plans to do better in the future

Edited by Tali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

If you don't mean it, just don't say it in the first place. If you were just joking, it was just a joke, so no apology needed. 

If you apologized, it was either not a joke, or you literally lost control of your mouth. The fact that you apologize makes me never want to deal with you again.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:16 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

That's a false dichotomy, friend.

It is not merely possible, but in fact overwhelmingly common, for either a 'joke' or a sincere statement to require an apology afterwards. Whether it be due to a miscalculation in humor or an escalation of heated rhetoric, mistakes happen on a regular basis. People are in general, though not universally nor exclusively, people. That's why apologies were invented: so that people could explain that they'd made an error and fully intend to correct that error as best they can. This, therefore, is why forgiveness was invented: so that people wouldn't be eternally precluded from having any room to improve.

Lest we forget, he physically could not "not say it in the first place" without a TARDIS, and the statement in question was bad enough to warrant an apology even if it had initially been intended as a joke, so you're not leaving him with any possible choices with your absolutist logic.

Sorry man I was just kidding around lol

It is actually really surprising to see how often people misunderstand sarcasm on here. It would be fascinating to do a mental health assessment of the players here - for sure everyone is deranged in some way, but I bet we are overrepresented in some categories...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

2 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

It is actually really surprising to see how often people misunderstand sarcasm on here. It would be fascinating to do a mental health assessment of the players here - for sure everyone is deranged in some way, but I bet we are overrepresented in some categories...

Buck - you're one of the biggest morons here. Don't talk about others mental health problems before taking a good look at your own.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png