An Apology (VT-GATO)

MarieAntoinette

Wat

• Like 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

An apology is the first step forwards, congrats :)

....but you should apologize to them in person and not make a new alliance affairs post.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

C'mon guys, don't put him down after he apologised. I think it's very responsible of him to do this and for it, I forgive you.

For those who don't know what happened, don't worry. This is not a huge thing and you should ignore it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Lury said:

yeah. the guy who went vm isn't fireborn.

He's not saying they are, you goddamned rodeo clown. Holy crap get a clue, he's pointing out their leader yeeted off the ship to apply elsewhere after all his talk about his crappy alliance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

He's not saying they are, you goddamned rodeo clown. Holy crap get a clue, he's pointing out their leader yeeted off the ship to apply elsewhere after all his talk about his crappy alliance.

Did i know that. No you don't need to be a dick about it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lury said:

Did i know that. No you don't need to be a dick about it.

They also don't need to assume my reasoning for leaving Ignis. I didn't leave because of what yall said. I left to learn

• Like 1

How many Ignis sternum posts in alliance affairs does it take to create a valid cb?

Because this is the third time you've baited me in with something that literally concerns nobody outside of your alliance.

Edited by Machiavelli
  • Haha 1

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

20 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

How many Ignis sternum posts in alliance affairs does it take to create a valid cb?

Because this is the third time you've baited me in with something that literally concerns nobody outside of your alliance.

Its still not as bad as rebekah.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

3 hours ago, Nucleus of Zenith said:

Last night, I did something unjustifiable. In response to a forum post made by the leaders of GATO about a treaty they made with VT, I said many things that I shouldn't have. Jokes are jokes, but I crossed the line and then kept going for another mile. The things that I said were offensive, disrespectful and rude. 

In this letter, I wish only to apologize. I’m not going to sit here and try to sell you all some tale about how I wasn’t thinking or about how I meant something different when I made my comment. I’m not going to try and tell you all why you shouldn’t be angry at me for what I said because that anger is very much deserved. All I want to do is to try to

I don't know what you did, but this was a thorough and from what I could glean, very earnest apology. this is a reminder that at times our greatest enemy can be ourselves. I hope you move past your mistakes and let them build you into a better version of yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1