[TREATY] VT-GATO Optional Defence and Optional Aggression Pact

JMKeynes

Seing all the negative reactions, whenever my micro does something, anything, that is at all relevant I'll make sure to let everyone know. Congrats on the paper, for paper is very useful in case somebody wishes to attack you. The best option however is to get m paper. M paper is less easy to break than O paper.

Edited by namukara
  • Upvote 2

Everyone started off being a micro, usually people post their DoE then nothing else until they reach top 50. O level is techincally a joke so posting it is kind of useless, but its been a while since I have seen one on the forum so congrats! 

• Upvote 1

Gotta love Lury, Minesome, and Nucleus of all people shitting on a micro treaty. Is it a huge deal? No. But both of these alliances are on the upper end of the spectrum for micros, and the response by some community members is just despicable.

• Upvote 6

unknown_3_1_65.png

33 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

How dare two alliances ratify a treaty on in the subforum specifically assigned for such political announcements. 🙄

Congratulations on the treaty to both parties. 

Who are you to determine which alliance can and can not post? Get a grip. 

You’re a class act as always Prefonteen.  👊🏻

I’m so glad I never found these forums until months into the game and well after dialup started.  With all of this toxicity here, I would have likely quit at C10.   

I'm not like those other girls micros. Please date sign me.

Edit: for clarification, that's a shot at the gang of idiots who are incredibly emotionally invested in the purity of this subforum. 

Congrats to the parties involved. 

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 3

Guest Zephyr

Congratulations on the treaty! Hope you can ignore the crying idiots and keep participating in the forum; hell I'd say start signing treaties every day to spite them.

This thread has been one interesting one to read this morning. First off thanks to all the positive feedback and good criticisms we got it's always good to receive that. Second I find it hilarious that both VT and GATO are being told to disband because of the fact we decided to announce our treaty on the forum. This community hasn't changed much in the past 4 years I've been here so I'm not going to go into some righteous speech on how it needs to change. Thanks to all who have chosen to take part in the discussion.

• Upvote 1

I’m late to this shit-show, but nicely written treaty, well done!

It seems a lot of people get so use to regurgitating “Micro, bad!” that they forget how to actually discern the good micros from the bad micros, and go figure most of them end up in the bad ones.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Upvote 5

Look up to the sky above~

Good thing I actually like this song, since it's been in my head since all the little toxic assclowns had to do their jobs to amuse most of us this morning. Kinda sad the even with all the toxic douches who got kicked from "IQ Leadership" that we would have to still be stuck with these garbage humans.

Anyway, congrats to our Prots VT and GATO, damn fine work guys.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Kelsi said:

This thread has been one interesting one to read this morning. First off thanks to all the positive feedback and good criticisms we got it's always good to receive that. Second I find it hilarious that both VT and GATO are being told to disband because of the fact we decided to announce our treaty on the forum. This community hasn't changed much in the past 4 years I've been here so I'm not going to go into some righteous speech on how it needs to change. Thanks to all who have chosen to take part in the discussion.

Pretty silly indeed. You both have bright futures.

I would say that the community has changed as a whole. You don’t see alliance leaders that were as toxic as the IQ bunch. I would keep giving these forums a chance. 

Granted, You have your edgelords (which is bound to happen when teenagers are here on Orbis among us.) The good thing is is that they are easy enough to identify and ignore. 

Looking forward to seeing VT and GATO graduating from prot status soon 🙂

• Upvote 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

15 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

I’m a bit confused why a protectorate is signing treaties 😕 Isn’t the point of a protectorate to learn the game and be protected by their protector until they can be on their own (IE: be sovereign)?

After protectorate-hood, sign away. In the meantime....why?

Best of luck regardless. Nice folks in both alliances.

I'm likely a dissenting opinion compared to others in the game, but for me, I usually expect protectorates who sign on with TFP to be capable (or mostly capable) of independent and reasonably competent behavior (usually meaning they don't start a ton of FA shit). The protectorate treaty is there as a big red emergency button if disaster strikes, but their ability to resolve things on their own is something I prefer to encourage. Protectorates who make some pretty regular issues will usually find themselves dropped by us if it remains a pattern. There are limits to what we would have our protectorates sign in terms of treaties, usually relating to cross-bloc treaties, but unlike the old IQ, I don't believe that my protectorates are supposed to be fighting for me on the battlefield because of their treaty with me. 

TLDR: The training wheels are off, but we're watching to catch them if they fall down. Just don't make a habit of starting shit.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Kaz said:

Wow.  Gotta love the standard P&W toxicity on display here. Smh 🤦🏻‍♂️

They come from CN lmao, you wouldn't survive CN toxicity. 

7 hours ago, durmij said:

I'm not like those other girls micros. Please date sign me.

Edit: for clarification, that's a shot at the gang of idiots who are incredibly emotionally invested in the purity of this subforum. 

Congrats to the parties involved. 

Or you play both sides like me and watch the drama unfold. 

Edited by MySonEmSea

40 minutes ago, MySonEmSea said:

They come from CN lmao, you wouldn't survive CN toxicity. 

You've no idea what you're talking about.   You aren't even old enough to talk about what CN was like when it wasn't just a dying carcass. 🤣

• Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You've no idea what you're talking about.   You aren't even old enough to talk about what CN was like when it wasn't just a dying carcass. 🤣

Well, his experience is with dying carcasses. That's the perpetual state of his alliances.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Who are you to determine which alliance can and can not post? Get a grip. 

Im the forum Police. Only Alliances that can post is NPO and BK.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2