War-slot filling/Coordinated Bounty removal

Dr James Wilson

Nation Link:  https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=214296 and https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=192965

Ruler Name: PartyAvocado and Kim Jong Wrong

Nature of Violation: This is clearly war-slot filling and a coordinated bounty claim.   They're members of the same alliance which avocado left to declare on Wrong and Wrong decommed his entire military to avoid mil casualties.   Avocado has since rejoined 404 after declaring the war.

Editing so that I don't get warned for posting in no discussion in response to @Borg   He's got 2 bounties on him for a total of 28 million  and the below battle results show that avocado killed no soldiers with his attacks meaning he had no soldiers in defense and only rebought them when someone informed him of this report.   Also, you have a member declaring on another member who left the AA specifically to do it and was then readmitted which means you and your gov were aware of it.   And his score graph clearly shows a massive drop in his military right before he got hit.   Nice try tho.

06/09/2020 11:44 pm

Jarl PartyAvocado of Stormcloak ordered a ground attack upon the nation of conman land led by superme leader kim jong wrong and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Jarl PartyAvocado's forces lost 41 soldiers and 0 tanks, while superme leader kim jong wrong's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 44.22 infrastructure in the city of stock city and 0 improvements. Jarl PartyAvocado stole $71,455.99 in the attack.

06/10/2020 12:11 am

Jarl PartyAvocado of Stormcloak ordered a ground attack upon the nation of conman land led by superme leader kim jong wrong and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Jarl PartyAvocado's forces lost 38 soldiers and 0 tanks, while superme leader kim jong wrong's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 45.48 infrastructure in the city of Dirt bike capital and 0 improvements. Jarl PartyAvocado stole $70,274.15 in the attack.

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Looks like slot filling, over a 2.5m bounty, lol. 

Wrong decommed his entire military to avoid mil casualties. 
Is false. 5000 is the correct mmr for raiders at that level.

Edit:
Okay, calm down. I already agreed with you and responded here when I found out. Looks like I checked the wrong nation with regard to the bounty, oops. Anyway, no need to accuse gov of coordinating this. There's almost 100 members, people just ping gov to rejoin. Which iirc happened after they were told to peace out / this post.

Edited by Borg

• Administrators
12 hours ago, PartyAvocado said:

Oops sorry. Have peaced it out thought it was alright to do. Well that sucks was looking forward to the money 😭

It will be a moderation strike next time. Since the war is peaced out, I'll consider this resolved.

Thanks for the report @Dr James Wilson

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic