A break for now

Jamie

This isn't really a farewell or goodbye but I'm gonna be taking a break from p and w. Recently my mental health has deteriorated because of a lot of factors. My life has become so monotonous over the last couple of months, logging in every day to a game that I don't really care about anymore hasn't been helping. I've tried various things to help make me feel better including "self medicating" but nothing has helped. I'm taking a break from life, I'm gonna try new things and in about a week I'm gonna decide on if I'm gonna keep playing or not. I'm gonna stop chatting in p and w servers for a while as well. I'm sorry to the people in my alliance and some of my friends for acting weirdly over the past while. I just didn't want to admit there was something wrong with me but that just made things even worse. I'm sorry guys I really was acting strange and negative. I'll hopefully be back soon and you guys will have the old Jamie/Alexsa back. 

Goodbye for now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Far east empire said:

This isn't really a farewell or goodbye but I'm gonna be taking a break from p and w. Recently my mental health has deteriorated because of a lot of factors. My life has become so monotonous over the last couple of months, logging in every day to a game that I don't really care about anymore hasn't been helping. I've tried various things to help make me feel better including "self medicating" but nothing has helped. I'm taking a break from life, I'm gonna try new things and in about a week I'm gonna decide on if I'm gonna keep playing or not. I'm gonna stop chatting in p and w servers for a while as well. I'm sorry to the people in my alliance and some of my friends for acting weirdly over the past while. I just didn't want to admit there was something wrong with me but that just made things even worse. I'm sorry guys I really was acting strange and negative. I'll hopefully be back soon and you guys will have the old Jamie/Alexsa back. 

Goodbye for now.

Until Next time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I usually take a long break from the game every few months. You're right, it gets monotonous, and the quarantine isn't helping. We'll still be here whenever you get back. Take care 💛

• Like 1