Adri Out!

Adrienne

Adrienne steps down immediately after upgrading our treaty?

Coincidence???

I think not. 

But seriously congrats on your retirement Adrienne, you handled a lot more than I think any other leader of orbis possibly could have. Keep taking names and kicking ass. 

• Like 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

1 minute ago, Yui said:

You'd better be dropping by PFG for cake soon! 

Just tell me when and I'm there!

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Farewell :(

I'll be forever around to pester you, Snek. Can't get rid of me that easily.

Just now, Squeegee said:

Adrienne steps down immediately after upgrading our treaty?

Coincidence???

I think not. 

But seriously congrats on your retirement Adrienne, you handled a lot more than I think any other leader of orbis possibly could have. Keep taking names and kicking ass. 

My last act was redeclaring our love for you guys. Seems fitting to me ❤️ 

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Despite being a misogynist, I still saw Adrienne as a character befitting the title of Queen... Benfro however has more of a presentation of court jester if anything... Keep in mind I say this without knowing either, but still... First impressions are important Benfro, and you're slacking off day one. 

Edited by Malleator
  • Downvote 1

Love you

NGL, I want to downvote this so badly... but ❤️ you Ri! Enjoy retirement! 

• Like 1

~*HannaH*~

The Knights Radiant

Ghostblood Babsk

You were a wonderful leader to work with, Adrienne. Glad we got to scheme together. Now we can enjoy drinks on the retirement beach. 🍻 

Congrats Benfro!

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Thanks for everything Adrienne!.  Good luck luck Ben!.  I know you will do a terrific job leading us into the future.

All Hail King Ben!!

o7 TKR

• Like 2

Not enough upvotes to give out today because @Alex is a upvote tyrant but I'll circle back to y'all tomorrow. Thanks for the well wishes ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg

I think all of us former and current leaders can recognize the amount of time, hard work, dedication and stress that goes into leading an alliance. Adrienne, you led TKR through a very eventful time period. From Kightfall to NPO's Last Time, you dealt with tremendous adversity, yet you leave leadership with TKR at the number one spot, that speaks volumes! Congratulations on such a successful run and all the best in your retirement :) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

While we didn't always agree, I know you led your alliance well through both challenges and triumphs. I hope nothing I may have said to you was taken personally. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Upvote 1