Alliance Bank Sending Funds Mechanism

Kabu

• 4 weeks later...

- And now another person falls victim to the same mechanic - sending a lot of their own hard earned cash to the exact same nation that I did because of this bad system.

image.thumb.png.ec2064a20bad38666afc796b6664d471.png

A total of 4 transactions have wasted cash due to this issue - 2 from me, 1 from Luis, and now a member of House Stark has lost 60m.

It is easy enough to say "check before you send" --- but wouldn't you rather fix the issue at the source??

Please consider changing the alliance bank transfer system ASAP.

Edited by Kabu

Well, at least one way to get this done would be to make sure that alliances and nations stop having the same names. You already can't name a nation after an alliance, but afaik you can still name an alliance after a nation, which means this can still happen and won't over time correct itself.

Still, though, come to think of it the OP is probably a better and more general way to do it since there could be some confusion between, say, "TiIapia" and "Tilapia". (Bonus points if you can actually tell the diff.)

• Like 1

All it wouild really take to fix this problem is two check boxes.
One for Alliance
One for Nation
The most important aspect of this being that by default neither option is selected.
And then a confirmation screen, such as we have with Trades.

• Like 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm