Anyone else feel like we should nip this in the bud?

Ollysho

Nah. Demon had some tact, this kid's just a troll. He's got a proven history of cheating and him and his kind aren't long for this game, no matter when they start. Demon was never caught cheating and as much as I hated the guy, he was genuine in his desire to cause chaos and disrupt the status quo. This kid seems like he's just doing it because he thinks people care about their pixels.

Nah. Demon had some tact, this kid's just a troll. He's got a proven history of cheating and him and his kind aren't long for this game, no matter when they start. Demon was never caught cheating and as much as I hated the guy, he was genuine in his desire to cause chaos and disrupt the status quo. This kid seems like he's just doing it because he thinks people care about their pixels.

Lol 'proven history of cheating' 1 incident doesn't count as a proven history of cheating. Agan, I suppose you do need your exaggerations to expose this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CRIME. You are a little !@#$ and I hope you feel !@#$ing stupid when Sheepy finds out the real truth, in fact that's why I made that thread.

I dont think you understand; We are going to be able to permanently do this to you. For as long as you persist in raiding alliances you will always have to be ready to defend against The Atlas Confederacy.

OH MAN WHATEVER WILL I DO, THE ATLAS CONFEDERACY ARE COMING TO GET ME, NOT THE ATLAS CONFEDERACY.

OH MAN WHATEVER WILL I DO, THE ATLAS CONFEDERACY ARE COMING TO GET ME, NOT THE ATLAS CONFEDERACY.

Now you're catching on!

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Now you're catching on!

The nation attacking me is most likely a multi. I've already made a game report on it, with evidence. It's most likely going to be ignored however, since the mods and sheepy turn a blind eye to rule breaking activites of the big alliances.

The nation attacking me is most likely a multi. I've already made a game report on it, with evidence. It's most likely going to be ignored however, since the mods and sheepy turn a blind eye to rule breaking activites of the big alliances.

or its just you trying to get a nation thats pummeling you banned.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

The nation attacking me is most likely a multi.

ihc3r_F1412193664.jpg

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.