A Message to Orbis

MarieAntoinette

In light of recent events (Sorry to disappoint y'all but this isn’t Ignis Aternum disbanding again), we felt the need to make a post. This is actually incredibly important. I know y’all don’t really like us, and that a lot of you will likely think this is fake, but please read this and consider the evidence.

Ignis Aternum was at the epicenter for The Howling’s reveal today. For those who were unaware, The Howling was a secret society whose intentions were to steal documents and war plans from every alliance in the game and to control world affairs by manipulating government members of various alliances.  Three former members of our alliance were the ones running this operation, thus we felt that it is important that you get a post from us about the issue.

Hadiez, the ringleader of the group, continues to hold firm to the claim that The Howling never existed. However, with the screenshots in the link below, it seems all too possible that it did. If it never existed, why is he going so through much trouble to try to convince everyone? The fact that he is trying so hard to sell this concept that he created a fake secret society as a joke, in my opinion, suggests that he is trying to simply hide his actions and from the consequences of those actions. Also, take into account the fact that he decided to quit the game as soon as the leaks came out. Why would he quit in response to leaks about a society that never actually existed?

I know it seems like this was nothing more than a troll, but consider that we have been dealing with this all day, and with the full document and the screenshots below, it seems nearly impossible that The Howling wasn’t real in some capacity.

We have created a document that expands on our thoughts on the matter and shows the evidence we have to support the idea that The Howling was a real organization whose intentions were to cause harm to all of Orbis. If you are interested, that document will be linked here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJcOIgFcHytxlwENtlWuAolfOw0ieHUvyqAfCiRkhvs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Nucleus of Zenith
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

Troll post, RP post, or what? Also tl dr pls, kthx. 

No, this is an actual post. tl;dr, a group of players threatened the peace of Orbis by creating an underground trading ring bent on invading every alliance and leaking info

1 minute ago, LarsarisN said:

post the howling discord link
thank you
- gerry

The Howling discord server was deleted soon after I informed E404

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Imperator Lodh said:

most interesting. do we have any idea of how far this society has come, and how much, if any, confidential information they posses?

two noobs, probably with the ignis new player guides and that's about it.

3 minutes ago, Imperator Lodh said:

most interesting. do we have any idea of how far this society has come, and how much, if any, confidential information they posses?

The society likely collapsed as soon as I leaked it. Hadiez claims he's quitting and Kim likely won't make it far. We're unsure of how many other members are involved. If the messages between Nexa and Hadiez were correct, there could be several macros that have already been infiltrated

5 minutes ago, Borg said:

two noobs, probably with the ignis new player guides and that's about it.

We've fixed the guide but okay

22 minutes ago, LarsarisN said:

why didnt they succeed?

make them
i want new global
fireborn can you tell us a tl;dr of how you're involved with this?

because he had a mole that he promoted after other 2 members were kicked 

2 hours ago, Fireborn said:

No, this is an actual post. tl;dr, a group of players threatened the peace of Orbis by creating an underground trading ring bent on invading every alliance and leaking info

Hasn't that been happening since like 2k18? Lmfao

18 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

I don't get it, why form a secret organization to steal war plans when SK and TCW already leaks them for us? :V

They fixed that. You cant leak plans if you dont have them.

9 minutes ago, Matthew The Great said:

My takeaway from this post is that a bunch of morons who don't actually get how the community works tried to make an Illuminati and you stopped them, therefor leading to the death of what could have been the most hilarious moment of retardation for the year.

K.