Creative growth within your alliance. Let me help you for cheap.

Crown

Alliance executives, owners, reformers, analyst, proletariats, and members,

(EDIT: This is an ad)

To be frank, I love creating things such as fancy rosters, hierarchical structures, forum set-ups, databases, and etc. I believe these things could greatly benefit alliances that are beginning to implement guides, laws, taxes, rules, hierarchies, and are growing. These jobs aren't in demand or anything so I wouldn't charge an arm and a leg. I would just request that you pay me what you believe is fair and right. I really do enjoy working on things like this so, politely I ask, throw some big projects at me and give me the reign. It gives me something to do and it would only benefit your alliance. If you would like to inquiry on details or more explanation on what I do, I'd like to ask you message my nation via P&W and we organize how to communicate then.

Support small nations, thank you guys for feeding my creative mindset.

-P

Edited by Crown
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BlackAsLight said:

I only realised at the end of reading this that its an ad and not somebody complaining. 

Sorry for the wrong impression, I can see now how it sounds like that lol. I used to create rosters and set ups for a GMOD community and I just miss doing that. So I want to see if I could do it for some alliances or something.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Crown said:

Alliance executives, owners, reformers, analyst, proletariats, and members,

(EDIT: This is an ad)

To be frank, I love creating things such as fancy rosters, hierarchical structures, forum set-ups, databases, and etc. I believe these things could greatly benefit alliances that are beginning to implement guides, laws, taxes, rules, hierarchies, and are growing. These jobs aren't in demand or anything so I wouldn't charge an arm and a leg. I would just request that you pay me what you believe is fair and right. I really do enjoy working on things like this so, politely I ask, throw some big projects at me and give me the reign. It gives me something to do and it would only benefit your alliance. If you would like to inquiry on details or more explanation on what I do, I'd like to ask you message my nation via P&W and we organize how to communicate then.

Support small nations, thank you guys for feeding my creative mindset.

-P

I need 2.66 billion at the end of the week. This would be the start of our adventure. After the money. Comes the resources. I need 1293432 Food, 23 Credits, 3345 Iron, 34433 Steel and 2 Uran. Next would be the creation of the X-Seed 4000 in Tokyo. Next after that has finished completion. I want you to say sorry to all those people you hurt during the 2022 war on space. Next I want you to personally go to the white house and take a picture in the front lawn. After that, I want you to give me bank acesss to Eastasia. 

• Downvote 1