Revenue page differs from revenue log

Mateus

The revenue log (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/revenue/log/) shows the amount your nation earn per turn, however that is not in accordance to the calculated values of the revenue page (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/revenue/).

It looks like the revenue log shows the correct values nations earn, but the revenue page is the one in accordance to ingame descriptions and wiki formulas.

screenshot.png

• Administrators

Is it possible something changed between the last turn recorded and the present time you were looking at your Revenue page?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

No, as you see in the last 3 logs the values didn't change much (save from color bonus, which changed the gross income a little), that is because I didn't make any changes in my nation. I'm also not the only one whose gross income and gross expenses look off, I asked for some people to send me their revenue and they are off as well. I couldn't find out what was wrong with the gross expenses calculation, but the gross income was (0.0135 * Commerce + 0.81456)*Population instead of the (0.0145 * Commerce + 0.725)*Population that it should be according to the revenue page and wiki.

• Administrators

Okay, I think I've probably fixed this. Going forward, your income records should accurately reflect your revenue page. Please let me know if you discover any more discrepancies.

The issues I believe I fixed were caused by the new projects not being taken into consideration properly.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link