Thalmor Radio - 6/2/2020 Show

Thalmor

logo_smaller.png

-------

I'm going to copy Kev's idea from last night and have an impromptu show tonight as well. The main point of tonight's show will be to give my thoughts on the protests and riots that have been widespread throughout the US this past week. It's a very complicated issue, and my position from where I was last Friday when I talked about it has shifted considerably. 

I'll also talk about Kev's interview with Istandor from last night, along with any other P&W topic that has came up since the show on the 29th. 

Thalmor Radio is P&W's only weekly radio show. I, alongside a robotic version of myself and my co-host Shifty, discuss P&W topics along with IRL news and events every Friday at 9 PM EST. Hosted by Factory Fresh Media, we've been bringing the community a weekly dose of memes, garbage hot takes, and sub-par news since December of last year.

Come on out tonight (9 PM EST) and let's have a comfy riot chat: https://discord.gg/rcnJYAv

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

28 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

How dare you question my definitions. I will now go burn down a Dollar General. 

That's fine.   I prefer Dollar Tree anyway.

• Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

It's not just black lives that matter. If we make this towards one ethnic group (Race, Religion, Sex, Sexuality, Language, Nationality, etc.) we further divide ourselves. If we say all lives matter instead, then we speak that we all count equally. #AllLivesMatter

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

It's not just black lives that matter. If we make this towards one ethnic group (Race, Religion, Sex, Sexuality, Language, Nationality, etc.) we further divide ourselves. If we say all lives matter instead, then we speak that we all count equally. #AllLivesMatter

... man this doesnt surprise me to see this coming from you.   Here you go, watch this video its pretty short, so it should hold your attention span, and maybe it will help you understand the difference between all lives matter and black lives matter.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Oh frick off, will ya.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

13 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

... man this doesnt surprise me to see this coming from you.   Here you go, watch this video its pretty short, so it should hold your attention span, and maybe it will help you understand the difference between all lives matter and black lives matter.

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins Counteragruement (They are black too & support All Lives Matter)

@Dr James Wilson Alrit fake Doctor, when & where?🥰

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

18 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Did you know half of all police killings are white? And the other half is split between black, asian, and latino? I don't see white riots. Or asian or latino for that matter.

Mind you, police brutality is horrible no matter the race. Look at my updates and come back to me.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

15 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

wow look corpsman is also on this side of things, why does that also not surprise me...

if you want to put out some math, then white people make up 61 percent of the population and black people make up 13%, I'll let you extrapolate from there.

Colored folk and Hispanic folk are 80% more prevalent in gangs then white people, and Colored folk account for 50% of all homicides in the U.S.
Black youth is 50% more prevalent in robberies and murders than other youth. It is also way more common for a black man to kill a police officer than a white man.

Less black people yet more crime committed by them is kinda worrying to me. Still, it doesn't make police brutality right. I am just saying.

Oh, also, it is suspected it wasn't over race anyways. Floyd and that officer worked at a nightclub. What if it was over some girl, or promotions or something? Why does everyone jump to racism?

Edited by Corpsman
  • Upvote 2

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Also, read this. 
https://quillette.com/2019/07/27/dont-blame-police-racism-for-americas-violence-epidemic/

Black cops kill more black men than white cops.

I shall say say again, police brutality is horrible and should not be accepted. But don't make it a matter of race or anything, it's all across the board. Shitty cops exist. Punish them.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is a great video and well said by the pastor.

• Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

11 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

This is a great video and well said by the pastor.

All lives do matter equally. If I asked a 1000 random people on the street if black lives matter they would all say they do. The issue is, we don't need to focus on the black. Or white. Or anything. The issue doesn't lie inherently with race. There are white people who hate black people. There are black people who hate white people too. Black cops that are racist towards white people I'm sure. 

The issue isn't race, the issue is that there are bad people out there. That will never go away, so let's try and remedy it. Bad cops should not be cops, period.

• Upvote 2

Who knew we could dredge up so much trash in the course of a week.

You can't spew this murder apologist shit and then say, "I'm just sayin" or some sorry feel good last sentence condemning violence.

Your posts make it explicitly about race and then you say race doesn't matter. You make it explicitly about crime statistics, the likes of which are more easily put into context when you understand the traps society has laid to keep non-whites in poverty, and then say bad people will be bad people while explicitly saying most "bad people" by your eyes are people of color.

frick outta here you ignorant piece of shit. I'd rather have a blatant racist than some soulless, milquetoast, apologist trying to tell us there is always another side to every story. Go crawl back into your hole of false equivalencies and barely veiled racist opinions dressed in logical fallacies.

• Upvote 3

The fact that the player who used game mechanics to send 1488 to a black woman is probably going to have more nuanced and thoughtful take than these two chuckclucks speaks volumes. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Who knew we could dredge up so much trash in the course of a week.

You can't spew this murder apologist shit and then say, "I'm just sayin" or some sorry feel good last sentence condemning violence.

Your posts make it explicitly about race and then you say race doesn't matter. You make it explicitly about crime statistics, the likes of which are more easily put into context when you understand the traps society has laid to keep non-whites in poverty, and then say bad people will be bad people while explicitly saying most "bad people" by your eyes are people of color.

frick outta here you ignorant piece of shit. I'd rather have a blatant racist than some soulless, milquetoast, apologist trying to tell us there is always another side to every story. Go crawl back into your hole of false equivalencies and barely veiled racist opinions dressed in logical fallacies.

I am saying both sides. I condemned no violence. It is not explicitly about anything. And no, bad people are not by my eyes people of color. I specifically said that racism should not be tolerated. I was making a point that you cannot say that it is wrong that more black people are killed, it is just the situation that it is. There are no fricking traps keeping black men in poverty. That belief is ignorant, and every black millionaire would tear you a new &#33;@#&#036; for that and that belief in and of itself is racist.

I am not racist, not even close. I firmly believe all races are equal and are bound by their own actions. In the United States, a capitalist and democratic nation, you can move up and down classes through your own actions. Latinos own businesses, Asians own businesses, and those of color own businesses, there is no fricking trap.

5 minutes ago, durmij said:

The fact that the player who used game mechanics to send 1488 to a black woman is probably going to have more nuanced and thoughtful take than these two chuckclucks speaks volumes. 

Please tell me where I was wrong? Am I wrong when I say these riots are unjust? Or saying police brutality should be punished? Or maybe me providing evidence debunking the police targeting of black people?

• Upvote 1

I am waiting for a rebuttal, any response, from anyone that disagrees with me. 
Please, the tension is boiling over. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Honestly not sure why anyone would bother wasting air at this point with some edgy 14 year old who LARPs as a first responder spouting murder apologist crap as he completely missed the point of what he's attempting to criticize.

Enjoy talking to yourself mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

Honestly not sure why anyone would bother wasting air at this point with some edgy 14 year old who LARPs as a first responder spouting murder apologist crap as he completely missed the point of what he's attempting to criticize.

Enjoy talking to yourself mate.

Lmao, if I was to pretend to be anyone I wouldn't pretend to work a minimum wage job sir.
What point did I miss my friend?

Also, I am far from an apologist. How many fricking times have I condemned that cop. I hope he goes to hell for what he did.

But, unlike the real murder apologists here, I am also condemning the violent and lethal riots around the country.

frick you and your apologist shit. Hypocrites.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Hodor said:

dressed in logical fallacies.

29 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

There are no fricking traps keeping black men in poverty. That belief is ignorant, and every black millionaire would tear you a new &#33;@#&#036; for that and that belief in and of itself is racist.

At least 4 logical fallacies in one sentence. Keep going, you'll get em all one day.

You're probably one of them folk that say, "we gave em equal rights in '64 so they are equal now!"

Laws, policies, or structured circumstances that have a disproportionate impact on african americans:

1. Redlining/Blockbusting
2. Segregation in Schools
3. Hiring Discrimination
4. Refusal to grant loans and here
5. Access to quality nutrition
6. Access to or ability to receive quality healthcare

The list goes on but I imagine I'll get some half baked, "pull urself up by ur bootstraps, I know a black guy who makes more than me" answer.

15 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Just because you can spew out poorly researched trash, doesn't mean the rest of us don't take time to formulate opinions based in reality.

Edited by Hodor
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Hodor said:

At least 4 logical fallacies in one sentence. Keep going, you'll get em all one day.

You're probably one of them folk that say, "we gave em equal rights in '64 so they are equal now!"

Laws or policies that have a disproportionate impact on african americans:

1. Redlining/Blockbusting
2. Segregation in Schools
3. Hiring Discrimination
4. Refusal to grant loans and here
5. Access to quality nutrition
6. Access to or ability to receive quality healthcare

The list goes on but I imagine I'll get some half baked, "pull urself up by ur bootstraps, I know a black guy who makes more than me" answer.

Just because you can spew out poorly researched trash, doesn't mean the rest of us don't take time to formulate opinions based in reality.

1. Shit that happened in the 30s can hardly be used.
2. ^^^ There is no more racial segregation. If you are poor then you are in low-income neighborhoods. That's not racism you idiot.
3. Private businesses should be able to hire or not hire whoever they want. I wouldn't WANT to work somewhere someone doesn't want me. But hiring discrimination is also illegal, so that is bullshit. At my old ambulance squad in Monroe, NY (a very conservative area) the whole station is plastered with anti-discrimination signs. The government also can not discriminate against races. That statement is purely bullshit.
4. I am not too sure about this one, but I will look into it.
5. If you can't afford food then you don't have food. This applies to white people too, dunce.
6. Same as above.

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

Corpsman's ignorance on full display with his classic All Lives Matter retorts.

At least @Hodor has an argument. You and @Akuryo sit on the side lines using insults to justify your insecurities and SJW beliefs. Get in the fray or get out.

I can hold respect for Hodor as someone with opposite beliefs because he has the guts to defend them. You are worse than wrong, you are just tip-toeing around trying to win by throwing "ignorance" at me and trying to discredit my valid opinions and arguments.

• Haha 1

• Alex locked this topic