The Crimson Order

BabyMoose

Hello after the fall of TTO we have planned to move on and create our new AA under the name The Crimson Order https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7559 We are ready to declare our existence. We are protected by The Lost Empire and Swamp. https://discord.gg/A4WhDwF. Good day/Night to you all  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, BabyMoose said:

The Rohirrim members attempted a COUP once it was cought they were relived of there duties they decided to poach TTO members. So we decided to have a fresh start. 

disband and join e404

18 minutes ago, BabyMoose said:

The Rohirrim members attempted a COUP once it was cought they were relived of there duties they decided to poach TTO members. So we decided to have a fresh start. 

And im not bashing the Rohirrim im just stating what happened. it is what it is just got to move on. 

Edited by BabyMoose

2 hours ago, BabyMoose said:

Just saying if you guys were close enough and strong enough the poaching wouldn't have worked, it just shows how the leader and second in command of TTO was unable to bond with their members. Also I have seen them go inactive in game for over 7 days, thats not a great sign lol! 😂

I do however wish you guys good luck!

1 hour ago, Changeup said:

All the competent people in TTO are long-gone. This won't last long.

As usual, a negative Nancy in CotL

I hope you guys do very well @BabyMoose w/ best regards

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger