The Legion DoE

Lord Winmark

I think the last time I interacted regularly with Legion it was back in the Lunar Wars day. I was in Guardian back then, hello to anyone who was around those parts, welcome to all. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Welcome to the wonderful & wack Orbis! Hope yall have a great run dudes & dudettes

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

Welcome to the wonderful & wack Orbis! Hope yall have a great run dudes & dudettes

Nobody says "Dudettes" anymore. That's some 2009 shit.

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:15 PM, Smith said:

Wow NPO leaves and suddenly all of CN starts coming over :P

Probably just a coincidence

Also welcome!

Was thinking the same thing.

Cool to see alliances coming over from back in the days of CN- memorrrriiieees

On 6/23/2020 at 9:38 AM, CaptainPronin said:

I am honestly surprised you guys didn't just disband after the NPO wiped the floor with your in GW3. I guess for some, it really is better to live on their knees than die free.

46rksd.jpg