6. Atlas Technologies 
7. The Immortals
8. Camelot
9. Error 404
10. Knights Templar

Yes, I love micros. Fight me.

• Haha 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1. Administration (no alex, no game)

2. t$ (eumirbago wins forum wars solo, may cause war after NAP)

3. TCW (have a sphere, may cause war after NAP)

4. Camelot (Rose more stronk but Camelot will get the sphere rolled so more relevant)

5. TI (don't think swamp would exist without them)

6. CotL (hedge leader mens)

7. Arrgh (only raiding aa rn, keeps the raiding playstyle alive)

8. Rose

9. KT MAN BAD

10. Yarr (prefontaine game updates impact much)

Honorary mentions:

TKR (too much following t$ around, try again next year)

• Like 4

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

7 hours ago, Kastor said:

People putting tS #1 like tS hasn’t statistically been shit in every war they’ve fought in since Silent.  

U wot m8

I mean, maybe a bit earlier on, but they beat both coalitions last war so :P

• Haha 3

Relevance can be judged in a few ways tbh.

If the metric is power/ power projection then.

1 - The Syndicate

2 - Rose

3 - The Commonwealth

4- The Immortals

5 - Children of the Light

6 - The Knights Radiant

7 - Camelot

8 - The Ampersand

9 - Grumpy Old Bastards

10 - Schrute Farms

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

7 hours ago, Corpsman said:

1. Weebunism
2. Clover Kingdom
3. The Commonwealth
4. KonoSuba (no DoE yet lol)
5. Golden Phoenix Coalition
6. Atlas Technologies 
7. The Immortals
8. Camelot
9. Error 404
10. Knights Templar

Yes, I love micros. Fight me.

Atlas Technologies is irrelevant to any type of politics and a mid 50 tier alliance - we don't need to be on any lists.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kastor said:

People putting tS #1 like tS hasn’t statistically been shit in every war they’ve fought in since Silent.  

Please elaborate, for the benefit of t$.

Le1AjCa.png

Hmmmmm, difficult one, I'm basing my ranking off the ability to fight in a global, rather than influence on politics:

1. TKR (good military coordination, large amount of veteran fighters.)

2. The commonwealth (see above, plus have the ability to dominate upper tier unless faced with a well coordinated enemy. I worry about the strength of their sphere though.)

3. The Immortals (Ability to swarm lower-tiers in any opponent they could meet, strong sphere with good leadership. My worries come from their economic strength and training.)

4. COTL (Well-connected, highly competent leadership with a lot of veteran members.)

5. Rose (Good tiering and community solidarity, dubious allies.)

6. The syndicate. (Performance in the last global left a lot to be desired. They are rich, and should they discover milcom have the ability to dominate high tier.)

7. Camelot (In their current form are relatively untested. Good tiering, many veteran members however economically dubious and with a lot of question marks about coordination.)

8. Arrgh (Have the ability to steal all your money.)

9. Terminus Est (I don't know. They have a good core membershit, and it's unquestionable that Boyce clearly knows what he's doing. I'm worried about whether a lot of the new members might be score inflation though.)

10. Carthago (Good communication and activity levels. Bad choice of protectorates.)

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Bacchus said:

-snip-

rank them based on your own feelings, there are no set parameters upon which all of this is based.

1675346835_ScreenShot2020-05-31at9_28_50PM.png.f93147ae100e5079192bb27470eb27ed.png

Feelings? What are those?

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 hours ago, Changeup said:

The least powerful Top 40s in no particular order, based on the same metrics as the power rankings.

Pantheon
UPN
DB
United Armies
TLE
Polaris
Aurora
WTF
CoA
SA

I would replace TLE with Weebunism. TLE does have good coms if the last global is anything to go by, and they have a similar swarm effect that goons did in the last global. Anybody under about city 15 who's on the side that swamp isn't in the next global is going to have a very hard time of things.

5 hours ago, namukara said:

I would replace TLE with Weebunism. TLE does have good coms if the last global is anything to go by, and they have a similar swarm effect that goons did in the last global. Anybody under about city 15 who's on the side that swamp isn't in the next global is going to have a very hard time of things.

TLE is not nearly as active or coordinated as GOONS.

• Upvote 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

27 minutes ago, namukara said:

Have their big new influx gone inactive?

Even if it hadn't, his point would still stand. The thing with GOONS is they were so active and coordinated that had they desired, they could easily have become an anti NPO.

in terms of skill and size 
1) Rose

2) TKR

3) TCW

4) tS 

5) CoTL

6) TEst

7) KT

8) The Wei

9) GoB 

10) Guardian

Edited by The Royalist
  • Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

7 hours ago, The Royalist said:

1) Rose

2) TKR

3) TCW

4) tS 

5) CoTL

6) TEst

7) KT

8) The Wei

9) GoB 

10) Guardian

The Wei higher than Guardian, how do you figure? I don’t think by size, neither skill, does Wei have them beat.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Upvote 5

Look up to the sky above~

On 6/2/2020 at 3:41 AM, The Royalist said:

1) Rose

2) TKR

3) TCW

4) tS 

5) CoTL

6) TEst

7) KT

😎 The Wei

9) GoB 

10) Guardian

CotL tbh (You should of knew this was coming) is an extension of what was NP & TE, both being in the failed bloc of F1 plus NP having a few others on there hands. I also woud replace three of them w/...

5) TFP

9) Fark

10) Camelot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

CotL tbh (You should of knew this was coming) is an extension of what was NP & TE, both being in the failed bloc of F1 plus NP having a few others on there hands. I also woud replace three of them w/...

5) TFP

9) Fark

10) Camelot

CotL = The Enlightenment = Soup Kitchen.

Soup Kitchen was a founding member of Chaos and was in Chaos until the day Hedge Money was founded. Never have they been in a bloc called ‘F1’. You need to take a break from the forums, little fella.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

7 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Soup Kitchen was a founding member of Chaos and was in Chaos until the day Hedge Money was founded. Never have they been in a bloc called ‘F1’. You need to take a break from the forums, little fella.

Also half the gov at this point were barely in Soup/NP. 

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

9 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Taylor Swift GIF - TaylorSwift Taylor Swift GIFs

os9LcJK.gif

On 6/3/2020 at 7:03 PM, Kevanovia said:

Can we change our bloc name to F1? Seems like a cool name for a month or so. 

On 5/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, Ichigo Kurosaki said:

PWqoaDY.png

0zqBPMz.png

TvgyU9N.png

VOWRIDs.png

pbUCEo4.png

X3EHQJT.png

lJ2cYan.png

Most influential this year.
#1 The $yndicate
#2 The Knights Radiant
#3 The Commonwealth

Most consistent performance and growth.
#1 The $yndicate
#2 The Knights Radiant
#3 Grumpy Old Bastards

Other [VM nation not included]
#1 The $yndicate+e$+tf;                  Score:452,267.32  Members:141 Score-avg:3,207.56  Cities:2661 City-avg:18.87
#2 The Commonwealth+THL+PFG; Score:457,500.97  Members:156 Score-avg:2,932.69  Cities:2605  City avg:16.69
#3 The Knights Radiant;                     Score:348,230.10  Members: 152 Score-avg:2,290.99 Cities:2183 City-avg:14.36

Those 2013 and 2014 rankings are a huge wave of nostalgia! Thanks for putting this together. 

Looks like the 2017 image is of the current leaderboard though. 

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

22 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Those 2013 and 2014 rankings are a huge wave of nostalgia! Thanks for putting this together. 

Looks like the 2017 image is of the current leaderboard though. 

for those that complain about how sheep's doesn't help the newer nations, look how long it took for alliances to start getting to 1.5k and above in average score.  You guys can hit that score in what? 1-2 weeks?

• Like 1