Liar, Scammer & Crook

True King

@Alex

To repay all donations made, you blatantly, you slander me with lies to try justifying your ban over an AMV & other lies. I don’t like people who take my money, then slander & ban me for no good reason. I want all money I’ve donated refunded or an apology for slandering me; along with all bans/strikes removed. If you do neither I’ll never forgive you & rip off reports /bad reviews posted everywhere I can think of whenever I have nothing better to do is likely.

I can be vengeful & spiteful towards those who wrong me with no remorse or correction. Can also be very forgiving if it’s warranted. Your choice, although making up complete lies to try justifying the ban over an AMV was very stupid. Guessing you’re an Atheist with no morals, although most entrepreneurs don’t screw their customers if they don’t want a lot of negative publicity. So your choice if you want to make amends or motivate me to warn others not to waste time/money on this. 

Banning will just be taken as you’d rather create a cycle of animosity between us rather than fix things. You can make that choice if that’s what you want. Although I know I’m in the right, thus there will be no chance of forgiveness after that. Warning people not to play your game and waste time on it would become a moral obligation then to avoid others experiencing the same.

So either pay back what I donated or take back your slander against me; as you remove my warns/bans. Shame its come to this, thought you were somewhat reasonable at first; although at some point something changed. Should at least be honest rather than slander people regarding the reasons for your extreme moderation action for minor offenses; like posting an AMV.

We do not forget or forgive scammers who slander without making any amends. Your choice how you’d like things to proceed from here. I will not do anything illegal to hurt your business, but will pursue legal ways to get even if you really want beef between us with your slander and lies.

image.thumb.jpeg.d7b08924d0491ef29b28e72c854694f0.jpeg

You’re either a crook or you fix your mistakes.

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

• Alex locked this topic