You have to fight a war before Alex will make changes!

Kastor

18 hours ago, Kastor said:

Thanks to Alex, Kev, Valk, and everyone else who came out and helped support the community. 

https://gofile.io/d/4YKE43

Request to not have someone with a potato mic that constantly is playing background noise in the future. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kastor was on his phone, thus not using push to talk, and not muting himself while Alex was talking so we got to hear his washing machine in the background. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

17 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Request to not have someone with a potato mic that constantly is playing background noise in the future. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kastor was on his phone, thus not using push to talk, and not muting himself while Alex was talking so we got to hear his washing machine in the background. 

typical, but far from the worst thing kastor has done on a radio show 👀

5 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Was the sound for sure me? Because I’m pretty sure majority of the background noise came from someone else. 

ps. I did finally upgrade my mic and I was on my laptop, so I don’t think it was me.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=