Hear Me Out Mods

So I've contacted him on FB...

107453110_Screenshot2020-05-28at12_26_29PM.png.fd210241fb11c952741ca85400d4993d.png

Then In Game...

480257382_Screenshot2020-05-28at12_29_28PM.png.7a7effce4f9d545873f138ffb379d7dc.png1031202297_Screenshot2020-05-28at12_27_39PM.png.6cd4d53fcb93241b8bc0918e60893b6c.png

& before my suspension I was forum fighting. I still have no response from him or any mods. 

• Being rude or disrespectful to any of the game staff is not allowed. Creating posts "calling out" moderators or the game staff is prohibited.
    • Instead, if there is an issue with a warn received contact a moderator or use the proper forums to request appeal.
  • Any concerns with the moderation staff should be addressed with the game administrator, Alex, via pm.

I get I was calling out but the fact I contacted him in-game, FB, & forums yet still no response or comprise is an action that speaks loud & proud. I had an issue w/ my  latest warn/suspension  & I made a multi to repeal it yet I was told they could not be repealed. They have a rule that they made which states otherwise.  I even made other posts that have pointed out similar ideals with proof, yet they are deleted or not considered relevant.  I only want peace talks to bring answers & a comprise which I keep getting denied so.   What am I doing wrong that none of the mods & admin are not telling me. Or what are they doing wrong?

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I read the rules of the forum & I know this post is not against any of them.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• Administrators

This belongs in the Moderation Support subforum.

You appealed the warn, I denied the appeal. We don't have an official appeals process, warning points expire automatically after 90 days per the Forum Rules.

I'm not sure what other posts you're talking about, but if you find a rule-breaking post on the forum, report it and it is guaranteed to be reviewed by the forum moderators.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

You appealed the warn, I denied the appeal. We don't have an official appeals process, warning points expire automatically after 90 days per the Forum Rules.

I'm not sure what other posts you're talking about, but if you find a rule-breaking post on the forum, report it and it is guaranteed to be reviewed by the forum moderators.

You denied cus you said (Your word not mine) that there are no way to appeal a warn. Your rules promise otherwise. After 5 years you still have no official way  to repeal a warn says  a lot. The rule breaking refers to you not looking into Nokia, North Point & co, as well as you & your own moderation staff excluding Wiki mods, @Ripper, & @Epi.

I have seen a tendency that mods, there associates, & those "feeding Alex's wallet" do not apprehend to what they should be modeling..

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

14 minutes ago, PartyAvocado said:

First rule of appeals, spell “Here Me Out” in the correct way “Hear Me Out”

Fixed man

@Alex What is your excuse for ignoring me in-game, FB, & Forums? As well deleting that video I posted on PnW FB page?

Edit: So the silent treatment right after you were active for a while? Hmm... I see how it is Alex.  How bout you also explain how you commited MTX fraud & ToS fraud to Google for the app?

Corpsman Luvs Grammar

@durmij Would you like to watch the video he deleted?

12 minutes ago, durmij said:

No thank you.

Then dont be a jabroni

Anyways...

https://streamable.com/0473ik 

That doesn't count as Calling out in the forums since it is a link to a different site.

• Wiki Mod

>Has a gripe with staff
>Spams sheepy

>Sheepy is busy
>Decides a video with blanket accusations of mod abuse is the play.

>Gets the hammer

>Pikachu.png
>Should have been perm banned for evading suspension with a multi by their own admission.

I'll give you that the forums appeal process or lack thereof is whack. But your way of addressing it leaves much to be desired. If anything stunts like this make mod teams not want to deal with appeals.

Also,

9 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

You denied cus you said (Your word not mine) that there are no way to appeal a warn. Your rules promise otherwise. After 5 years you still have no official way  to repeal a warn says  a lot. The rule breaking refers to you not looking into Nokia, North Point & co, as well as you & your own moderation staff excluding Wiki mods, @Ripper, & @Epi.

As any reasonable reading of the bolded section includes Discord mods, I'm going to politely demand you produce evidence to support it or retract the statement.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Administrators

Your appeal is denied. Spamming me isn't going to change that. If you're this unhappy with myself and the moderation team, perhaps you should reconsider whether or not Politics & War is the game for you.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic