[Announcement] Moving Forward

King Arthur

23 hours ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

Excuse me, but what in the world is that word salad supposed to mean? Sounds like you forgot how to articulate coherent thoughts. 

In other news today: Firwof of Kromwell has decided to join the Biden campaign. In a recent statement regarding this event, Firwof told reporters, “Biden who?” 

Joe “Hairy Legs” Biden also commented on Firwof saying “I, O’Biden Bama promise to elect when running for the Senate of what… What was I thinking about? I know, I learned a lot ‘bout roaches!”

Im the dumbest smart person one can meet. Honestly, we all are, but at different levels. 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

20 minutes ago, King Arthur said:

Hi there, thanks for the @ :) That’s certainly a valid question, and I’m sure there are others who are wondering the same thing, so I’ll do my best to answer. There were two contributing factors as to why I added the note at the end. 

The first being - at the time I was awfully close minded and refused to entertain anything other than what NPO and BK told me happened regarding GPWC. I had no idea of the extent the manga operation went. I was told it was completely legit and that alex approved it and honestly didn’t really know how it worked. So at the time, foolishly thinking this, I felt alex took a moderation action with intended political consequences. 

The second being - I feared the security of my alliance. Camelot was the first alliance to peace out following NPOs ban. I had just refused to delete Camelot and was unaware how my former allies would react. I was essentially shunned by former IQ and kicked from the Opus Dei server. GOONS was threatening me while Seeker and Roq were ignoring my messages asking about it. I had a strong suspicion that we’d be attacked as their final departure, so in an attempt to prevent this, I copied GOONS post/terms in a last ditch effort to prevent this. It was later confirmed by GOONS that they intended to hit us, but changed their mind last minute. You may come out reading this feeling as if I’m a hypocrite or deserved it, etc, and I’ll understand that and again apologize for that post.

Well, @King Arthur, I didn’t think you could it, but you did. Using exactly 265 words, you managed to undercut your entire apology.

You’re now NPO’s victim? How sweet! Hey, everyone, be nice to Cameltoe and @Epi because NPO was also mean to them! 

Not once in this post do you mention that IQ’s attempt at forcing alliances to leave the game was WRONG!

All you talk about is how Cameltoe (and you, of course) were betrayed by NPO and GOONS. Based on this post, you, a) don’t give a frick about the (in-game) genocide and b) NPO’s only mistake was turning against Cameltoe. So basically trying to save your own rear-end. That’s not an apology, that’s an explanation. 

You know, trying to achieve IQ’s objectives while spewing verbal “apologies” won’t cut it. A REAL apology would be a full renounciation of the (low) IQ and Pathetica. And I ain’t seeing any of that anywhere. 

You haven’t fooled anyone @King Arthur with your cheap sentimentality. You’re going to offer “apologies” and “play nice”, etc. while @Epi and the other Fishy Stinkers at Cameltoe continue to justify their participation in the worst thing to ever happen to this game.  

Assuming that you’re even capable of learning @King Arthur , I have this much to tell you: Learn how to REALLY apologise,  because right now, you’re doing a lot of this:

9iLkjuX.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Arthur said:

.The second being - I feared the security of my alliance. Camelot was the first alliance to peace out following NPOs ban. I had just refused to delete Camelot and was unaware how my former allies would react. I was essentially shunned by former IQ and kicked from the Opus Dei server. GOONS was threatening me while Seeker and Roq were ignoring my messages asking about it. I had a strong suspicion that we’d be attacked as their final departure, so in an attempt to prevent this, I copied GOONS post/terms in a last ditch effort to prevent this. It was later confirmed by GOONS that they intended to hit us, but changed their mind last minute. You may come out reading this feeling as if I’m a hypocrite or deserved it, etc, and I’ll understand that and again apologize for that post.

Why would they have hit you? For peacing out, for not deleting, or both?

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

You’re now NPO’s victim? How sweet! Hey, everyone, be nice to Cameltoe and @Epi because NPO was also mean to them! 

Arthur was replying to a post specifically asking him a outright question, and he gave a honest answer. Never once did we claim to be victims, whats presented is his reasoning for his actions at the time. 

Not once in this post do you mention that IQ’s attempt at forcing alliances to leave the game was WRONG!

I believe you are correct, however this is the underwritten message of many posts ive / aero / arthur made, so i apologize if it was not transparent enough. However I can say with certainty Camelot does not support the actions IQ took, and we are sorry for having been any part of it  

You know, trying to achieve IQ’s objectives while spewing verbal “apologies” won’t cut it. A REAL apology would be a full renounciation of the (low) IQ and Pathetica. And I ain’t seeing any of that anywhere. 

I actually disagree, denouncing their actions isnt a apology, Camelot was apart of the colo that did act with no morals and caused many people to quit, and simply posting a denouncement would be a dis-service to you, our members, the people who were forced out and every other community member. Arthur posted the apology because he does regret being part of the colo that allowed BK / NPO to war for 8 months and force many people out. The alliance is working hard on repairing broken trust and relations with everyone and I truly hope you will see that soon.  

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

Why would they have hit you? For peacing out, for not deleting, or both?

From my understanding NPO ect were already mad they refused to peace, so I believe hes referring to peacing out, however I can ask Arthur for deeper clarification if you would like. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

Arthur was replying to a post specifically asking him a outright question, and he gave a honest answer. Never once did we claim to be victims, whats presented is his reasoning for his actions at the time. 

I believe you are correct, however this is the underwritten message of many posts ive / aero / arthur made, so i apologize if it was not transparent enough. However I can say with certainty Camelot does not support the actions IQ took, and we are sorry for having been any part of it  

I actually disagree, denouncing their actions isnt a apology, Camelot was apart of the colo that did act with no morals and caused many people to quit, and simply posting a denouncement would be a dis-service to you, our members, the people who were forced out and every other community member. Arthur posted the apology because he does regret being part of the colo that allowed BK / NPO to war for 8 months and force many people out. The alliance is working hard on repairing broken trust and relations with everyone and I truly hope you will see that soon.  

From my understanding NPO ect were already mad they refused to peace, so I believe hes referring to peacing out, however I can ask Arthur for deeper clarification if you would like. 

You start out by stating:

“I can say with certainty Camelot [Cameltoe] does not support the actions IQ took, and we are sorry for having been any part of it…” 

And then, of course, you backtrack.

“posting a denouncement would be a dis-service to you, our members, the people who were forced out and every other community member.”

So, either Cameltoe fully rejects the legacy of IQ, or it doesn’t. Simple. By the way what you mean by “dis-service?” You mean that it’s better if Cameltoe apologises but doesn’t fully reject the very thing (Pathetica/IQ) that made your alliance as hated as it is? And one more thing, you don’t go around posting an apology for actions which you are quick to defend and promote elsewhere. And what the devil is this?!

“The alliance is working hard on repairing broken trust and relations with everyone and I truly hope you will see that soon.”

Legal sounding boilerplate? Come on, show us a little respect and don’t treat us like the recipients of an airline delay announcement. Everybody knows that those words are as valuable as cigarette butts.  

If you Cameltoes regret the legacy of IQ, make a FORMAL denouncement of IQ, and STICK to it. I dare all of you. @Epi should be the first to denounce. Then you @Azazel, and then everyone else until we get to the malfunctioning bots like @King Arthur

Until then you can take your “apologies” and stuff ‘em up your er…uhm…up your Cameltoe! (whatever that means). 

Oh, and @Azazel it says a lot that you, a Round Table member have to defend you alliance’s KING from my relatively weak statements. Maybe you guys really should re-evaluate your alliance leadership.

Edited by Klemens Hawicki
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

Well, @King Arthur, I didn’t think you could it, but you did. Using exactly 265 words, you managed to undercut your entire apology.

All you talk about is how Cameltoe (and you, of course) were betrayed by NPO and GOONS. Based on this post, you, a) don’t give a frick about the (in-game) genocide and b) NPO’s only mistake was turning against Cameltoe. So basically trying to save your own rear-end. That’s not an apology, that’s an explanation. 

You haven’t fooled anyone @King Arthur with your cheap sentimentality. You’re going to offer “apologies” and “play nice”, etc. while @Epi and the other Fishy Stinkers at Cameltoe continue to justify their participation in the worst thing to ever happen to this game.  

Assuming that you’re even capable of learning @King Arthur , I have this much to tell you: Learn how to REALLY apologise,  because right now, you’re doing a lot of this:

9iLkjuX.png

KA apologised and has provided his reasoning. You can accept it or not, your choice at the end of the day but this sort of rhetoric isn't doing yourself any favours.

Edited by Thorkell Hardrada
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

12 hours ago, Corpsman said:

Why can't we just move on...?

It's called 'progress'. The reason we can't "just move on" is because the wounds have not, nor ever will fully heal. Progress can be made, but when bad faith becomes as routine as it did, trust cannot ever be completely re-established.

So, no, we really can't 'just move on'.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's called 'progress'. The reason we can't "just move on" is because the wounds have not, nor ever will fully heal. Progress can be made, but when bad faith becomes as routine as it did, trust cannot ever be completely re-established.

So, no, we really can't 'just move on'.

That explains a lot 

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

11 hours ago, Thorkell Hardrada said:

KA apologised and has provided his reasoning. You can accept it or not, your choice at the end of the day but this sort of rhetoric isn't doing yourself any favours.

Yeah, an apology ain’t really an apology if you don't follow it up with certain actions. What does “his reasoning” mean? Seriously! Serial killers also have their (horribly flawed) reasoning. Doesn’t make them any better. Imagine Ted Bundy saying “sorry” but still doing what he did. Maybe the analogy is too graphic/strong, but you get the point (or you should, if you know what I mean),

Sorry, but try a better argument next time, chopie.

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

56 minutes ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

Yeah, an apology ain’t really an apology if you don't follow it up with certain actions. What does “his reasoning” mean? Seriously! Serial killers also have their (horribly flawed) reasoning. Doesn’t make them any better. Imagine Ted Bundy saying “sorry” but still doing what he did. Maybe the analogy is too graphic/strong, but you get the point (or you should, if you know what I mean),

Sorry, but try a better argument next time, chopie.

He just stated how one can either accept it or not on there own choice. We dont need your continuance of whining & complaining like a 12 year old.  You obviously missed the point if you did not get his words & analogy.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

He just stated how one can either accept it or not on there own choice. We dont need your continuance of whining & complaining like a 12 year old.  You obviously missed the point if you did not get his words & analogy.

What analogy did I not get? I was the one making the analogy, not Thorkell. I guess that someone forgot to read today. 

Better luck next time, though, I’m sure you’ll get some points for trying.

34 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Here's a tip: Read your own post again. Slowly and carefully. Memorize it.

Can you dream it?

Great. Now apply it in your posting style moving forward.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

9 minutes ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

What analogy did I not get? I was the one making the analogy, not Thorkell. I guess that someone forgot to read today. 

Better luck next time, though, I’m sure you’ll get some points for trying.

Oh I read it fully so dont be so quick to point the hand. 

My points for trying keep getting ignored by people like you

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Here's a tip: Read your own post again. Slowly and carefully. Memorize it.

Can you dream it?

Great. Now apply it in your posting style moving forward.

Subtle way of saying shut up I presume? Well Im sorry Im not scared of you snek.  Stop trying to push your ways unto others maan. I only try to recommend to peps. Call me a hypocrite & thats your opinion 

8 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

You’re way in over your head on this topic. Try focusing on micro politics instead (you’ll feel much better).

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Subtle way of saying shut up I presume? Well Im sorry Im not scared of you snek.  Stop trying to push your ways unto others maan. I only try to recommend to peps. Call me a hypocrite & thats your opinion 

If you think that's subtle then try this: shut up. Can we have this thread closed since it's just another one firwof managed to dig himself a grave in at this point. 

• Downvote 1

gg-fu-banner.png

4 hours ago, Viselli said:

If you think that's subtle then try this: shut up. Can we have this thread closed since it's just another one firwof managed to dig himself a grave in at this point. 

Hahahaha okay, theres something we can all agree on.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

15 hours ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

You’re way in over your head on this topic. Try focusing on micro politics instead (you’ll feel much better).

Thats what you think maan. In my case I feel fine. I just dont like how most of yall who are posting are whining about why you cannot accept an apology. Even Arthur said he is working on it w/ his government to make things better.  Acknowledge the efforts & suppport there cause for change instead of throwing crap at them. Help instead of harm.

11 hours ago, Viselli said:

There is nothing against what I am doing but there is against you, Klem, Party, & all the rest who keep posting in here who agree w/ yall. Its called Flaming ,Trolling, & OoC comments in a thread that is not immune to those rules. @Alex You be the judge.

17 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I had a lot more patience and sympathy for you when I thought you were 12 and not, in fact, 17.

I mean this comment not as a way to silence you, but I think, as someone who has stated they have mental health issues, you should step away from the forums for a bit. I think your investment here is only going to exacerbate any struggles you are experiencing IRL. You are a naturally contradictory and impulsive character. For my part, I will be hiding all your posts so that I'm not tempted to reply to you, as any reply to you would in some way insult you in ways I think are best left unsaid.

All the best.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I had a lot more patience and sympathy for you when I thought you were 12 and not, in fact, 17.

I mean this comment not as a way to silence you, but I think, as someone who has stated they have mental health issues, you should step away from the forums for a bit. I think your investment here is only going to exacerbate any struggles you are experiencing IRL. You are a naturally contradictory and impulsive character. For my part, I will be hiding all your posts so that I'm not tempted to reply to you, as any reply to you would in some way insult you in ways I think are best left unsaid.

All the best.

1. I dont have mental issues. I had anger issues but now not so much.

2."Naturally contradictory and impulsive character" Give me proof via posting on status 

3. Hiding is ignorance