[Announcement] Moving Forward

King Arthur

3 minutes ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

Phew! What is that unbearable stench! It smells like the unholy union of a fish, toilet, and coward. What in the devil could that possibly be? Oh I know what, it’s Cameltoe, Poolaris, and Jordan. 

Three stinkers: fishy @Epi, potty @Aero and scardy @Jordan 

Man, a mix of 3 kinds of stink is just bad news for all decent people!

W9NDFZT.png

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Klemens Hawicki said:

Phew! What is that unbearable stench! It smells like the unholy union of a fish, toilet, and coward. What in the devil could that possibly be? Oh I know what, it’s Cameltoe, Poolaris, and Jordan. 

Three stinkers: fishy @Epi, potty @Aero and scardy @Jordan 

Man, a mix of 3 kinds of stink is just bad news for all decent people!

W9NDFZT.png

I'm sorry that you cannot accept that you & your Syndi buds have a lower IQ than most of us so you have to push it on others. He just has to keep seeing it through yalls eyes which cripples his own IQ abit. I have to do w/ yall that too. Mostly w/ CotL thou.  

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I miss Inst & sympathize w/ him. I now see what he meant too.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I'm sorry that you cannot accept that you & your Syndi buds have a lower IQ than most of us so you have to push it on others. He just has to keep seeing it through yalls eyes which cripples his own IQ abit. I have to do w/ yall that too. Mostly w/ CotL thou.  

Excuse me, but what in the world is that word salad supposed to mean? Sounds like you forgot how to articulate coherent thoughts. 

In other news today: Firwof of Kromwell has decided to join the Biden campaign. In a recent statement regarding this event, Firwof told reporters, “Biden who?” 

Joe “Hairy Legs” Biden also commented on Firwof saying “I, O’Biden Bama promise to elect when running for the Senate of what… What was I thinking about? I know, I learned a lot ‘bout roaches!”

Edited by Klemens Hawicki
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Aero said:

Ya. Looks pretty bad. If only the entire server was leaked. Like the part where after I asked Under to change the terms for Theo and t$ to include the 12b, I later said I have every intention to remove the term once we get to that term for negotiation. It was one of the but arguments Sphinx and I had as he wanted me to remove it altogether, I simply wanted to remove it once we reached that part of negotiation. 

And as for the rolling of t$ till the disband comment. I was openly mocking others in the chat. My sentiments haven't changed from what I said in this thread. Only thing that has changed is how it is perceived. I am very sorry for these, but I guess when Sphinx and TcW start to feel irrelevant he does what he does best.

Why are you trying to throw me under the bus? I never leaked those logs to Partisan, I've actually never seen your roll t$ until disbandment comment even. But if you want stuff I can deliver. 

Also you never mentioned anything about removing the term at all, since you know we butted heads over it a fair bit on the peace talk server. 

TGUNmmm.png

IXbhRgg.png

I made mistakes in that war which I regret and I have apologised to people in person, but I never supported any sort of BS peace term. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Thanks 1

Its actually super depressing yalls mfs cant just admit you are pieces of literal shite for supporting the crap bk/npo and co did...legit is it denial? Or are you that damn daft? Jst stfu and get rolled like yall told myself and many of my friends to do for nearly a year + some.. smdh, yous are getting a smack on the wrist compared. Dont be sooks about it. Be grateful.

• Like 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

Sphinx9/10/2019, 12:57:49 PM
@Keshav @Roquentin I mean we may need funding soon but were happy to fight for as long as you all are.

You only started showing "remorse" when you knew you were completely screwed.

unknown_3_1_65.png

32 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Sphinx9/10/2019, 12:57:49 PM
@Keshav @Roquentin I mean we may need funding soon but were happy to fight for as long as you all are.

You only started showing "remorse" when you knew you were completely screwed.

Correct me if I am wrong but that is 3 months into the war. Well before peace talks started and before any of the bullshit terms and the desire of IQ to run people out of the game became known. Once the government of tCW became aware of the terms being offered the vast majority of the government were opposed to most of the terms.

5 hours ago, Who Me said:

Correct me if I am wrong but that is 3 months into the war. Well before peace talks started and before any of the bullshit terms and the desire of IQ to run people out of the game became known. Once the government of tCW became aware of the terms being offered the vast majority of the government were opposed to most of the terms.

I’ll correct ya, since you’re wrong :)
Here’s a little gem from before the snippet you referenced. From a period where you claimed tCW was supposedly in the dark from all the douchebag behavior.
But no, you’re right - Clearly Coalition B + tCW had good intentions with their whole “blindly accept that you lost even tho you don’t know the terms...no? Okay we’ll go another month. Better hurry tho, because it looks like players are starting to leave the game lol that’s on you fam”.

E4F17A73-3D18-466F-944F-261C3707A0FB.jpeg
^ Part of peace talks in September ^

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

I showed up in september and it was public knowledge then that talks had happened and were intentionally going nowhere.   Not only that, but when t$ flipped, they refused to negotiate with ColA if they insisted on including t$ in the talks.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

During my 8 months in Camelot, I have never seen ANYONE express the view that coalition a should quit the game. It might've happened and I didn't see it. From what I heard, GOONS and NPO may have expressed that sentiment but most of us would've been perfectly content with a temporary flag switch, some reps, and a NAP. The exact details could've been negotiated. But kertogg and syndishere wanted white peace which would've deprived our victory of any substance. It's incredibly frustrating to fight for that long and have your victory be completely hollow. The reps ensure that the winning side is able to rebuild faster than the losing side. It may seem like that would cause the losers to stay losers forever but I disagree. The winners can rebuild quickly and fight a different sphere while the NAP continues with the losers. After the war, win or lose, everyone involved is weaker and the losers from the last war become the strongest sphere.

Reward for winning= more fighting

Penalty for losing= having to sit around for a while and get bored farming resources

Edited by Avatar Patrick

3 hours ago, Who Me said:

The war started because of Sphinx logs suggesting NPO and BK were still working together to hit everyone. Then IQ actually did work together and tried to make their hegemony power move. A fact everyone conveniently forgets in this thread.

Lots of people in here acting like they get off scot-free and can have room to talk shit because they left the war early. Imagine being anti destroying communities and pro hegemony and thinking you are a hero. 

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

7 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

but most of us would've been perfectly content with a temporary flag switch, some reps, and a NAP. The exact details could've been negotiated.

Epi --> North Point: 13bn reps, non negotiable.

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~

6 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Epi --> North Point: 13bn reps, non negotiable.

for the entire coalition? that's not so bad. i'm sure you guys could've come up with that. better than 150 bil or whatever the original number was

edit: oh forgot to read

Edited by Avatar Patrick

1 minute ago, Avatar Patrick said:

for the entire coalition? that's not so bad. i'm sure you guys could've come up with that. better than 150 bil or whatever the original number was

No. For North Point.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

5 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

That was just North Point. If you read the previous page of this thread with the Polaris reps on KT, you would have quickly realized these were not the only reps, just the one for my alliance, North Point.

This, ignoring that those reps were absurd and unjustified, and further ignoring that Epi facilitated the theft of our bank, meaning he knew we were already in a bad financial position and could not possibly afford those reps.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

thank you all for letting me know who i can trust to keep information private and who’s going to leak it all as soon as it’s convenient for them politically

now back to your regularly scheduled programming

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

During my 8 months in Camelot, I have never seen ANYONE express the view that coalition a should quit the game. It might've happened and I didn't see it. From what I heard, GOONS and NPO may have expressed that sentiment but most of us would've been perfectly content with a temporary flag switch, some reps, and a NAP. The exact details could've been negotiated. But kertogg and syndishere wanted white peace which would've deprived our victory of any substance. It's incredibly frustrating to fight for that long and have your victory be completely hollow. The reps ensure that the winning side is able to rebuild faster than the losing side. It may seem like that would cause the losers to stay losers forever but I disagree. The winners can rebuild quickly and fight a different sphere while the NAP continues with the losers. After the war, win or lose, everyone involved is weaker and the losers from the last war become the strongest sphere.

Reward for winning= more fighting

Penalty for losing= having to sit around for a while and get bored farming resources

6 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

edit: oh forgot to read

At this point we have been over this in public a million times. Do some research. 

Your iq government either structurally lied to you, or you are playing dumb. 

os9LcJK.gif

9 hours ago, lana said:

thank you all for letting me know who i can trust to keep information private and who’s going to leak it all as soon as it’s convenient for them politically

now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Everyone eventually leaks to the $yndicate

We are one of the only sets of pipes left that will ensure ANY alliance a victory 😄

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

Reps aren't something people are going to readily accept by default.

Have them be 11 figures sums halfway to being 12, accompanied by further economically punitive terms (thunderdome, for example) that makes it extremely obvious that the aim was to throughout bankrupt the other side, and it's no surprise that people weren't about to accept them.

• Upvote 2

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif