[Announcement] Moving Forward

King Arthur

15 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Eumir you were a tax farm and then deleted before the war started. So idk who sent you to troll but I for sure know you arent crying here about CoS. If you are concerned on my behalf though then I really appreciate that but I feel fine now that I can grow my cities again and rebuild my warchest. Maybe if you are really aggrieved you can go nag the people that took reps from CoS for their surrender. 

Please don't victimblame eumir. It's beneath you.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Please don't victimblame eumir. It's beneath you.

Oh not at all. Considering I had to forgive the guy multiple times, that's just something I would never do. 

• Like 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

52 minutes ago, Swedge said:

And my point is context is important: if you look at this in isolation your PoV makes sense.

But if you look at this in the context of dialup: its understandable why t$ has grievances / feels this apology is somewhat insincere.

I agree 100%, but it’s important to realize, whether you like it or not, the reality of the situation is there are a lot of new players like me with no context who simply see this thread at face value.  Explaining why Camelot can’t be forgiven and giving details of their past atrocities is way more effective to get people to realize the whole picture or side with your viewpoint than just mocking them and threatening to destroy them. I feel like I’m beating a dead horse, but people will make judgements by looking at what’s written in front of them. Not everyone is up to date on all the history.

Boogie Sig Resized.jpg

Camelot. Handling their own apology thread with precisely the amount of class expected of them...

• Upvote 2

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

3 hours ago, Aero said:

Myself, some people probably just find me as being a joke of a person.

bb you're not a joke of a person, you're bae.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:02 AM, Dryad said:

The one who is really being criticized is Epi, right? I won't defend any of the stuff he said, Epi has his own particular set of chromosomes. The point I'm really pushing is that Arthur I think is really cool and I just don't think there is really any need to worry about IQ stuff happening in the future caused by Cam despite the things Epi says, as long as Arthur is who he is. That's really something people need to realize, it's not Epi who is at the helm of that alliance. I have been in Cam gov for like 4 months or whatever and everything goes through Arthur, despite people not seeing him much in public. And Epi, if you read this, I like you too don't get me wrong, but yeah idk you just baffle me sometimes. Anyway rawr and everyone else, Arthur man good, Arthur man leader man.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:46 AM, katashimon13 said:

and arthur can be as the nicest person on earth and it wouldnt matter in this context due to what behavior they have tolerated for years from their "subordinate"(s)

rawr

there is a point when feigning ignorance is no longer an option and evolves from tolerance to acceptance and emerges as encouragement

rawr

• Like 3

On 5/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, Aero said:

There are mixed feeling in this thread regarding what the OP has stated. Some support and accept the sentiment others (a good majority) are skeptical or just out right dont believe it. Id like to share my journey with Camelot for what it has been from the beginning. 

When I came back to the game the war was in full force. I rejoined the AA I helped found many years ago (Polaris), and very quickly I realized the sentiment of what they used to want to be and what they were now were very different. From the moment I became Head of FA for Polaris and was put into the Peace servers and Coalition servers I was a loud voice of protest for everything BK/NPO and Coalition B was essentially standing for at the time. My first night on the job I had a very long conversation with Adrienne about what had happened and how we could move forward when the Peace talks had stalled the first time due to stupid pride and ego from my own side. I called them out on all of it. Sphinx can attest to this. Peace was my goal. Afew members had shared this sentiment, one being Arthur. We quickly formed a friendship on these grounds. 

I had not had much interaction with Epi at this time. All I knew was the sentiment of "Epi is not to be trusted". This was a voice coming to me from both Coalitions.  Being a person who doesnt take words at face value and like to form my own opinions of people I tried to get to know Epi and saw where some would think this and go on their way. At the end of the day my opinion wasnt that Epi couldnt be trusted but you for sure had to watch what you said around him from time to time. EPi also wasnt in many of the Coalition higher up chats and discussions. So the idea that Epi was a major player on the side of Coalition B is just wrong. He may have had a loud voice on the forums but there wasnt a lot of decision making coming from Epi. 

Moving forward when the second round of peace talks started with both t$ and Coalition A being separated I took on a bigger role of being a voice  in Peace talks. Forming a relationship with Partisan and more from both spheres as someone who clearly wanted peace. I publicly would go against the wishes of NPO and BK just to later being yelled at in private chats for doing so but not really caring. Once everything happened at the end and the peaces started coming, Camelot was one of the first if not THE first AA to declare white peace. Not out of fear but out of wanting peace from the start of it all. 

If you look at the Government line up of Camelot it is really weird. You have a lot of former IQ players back in high level spots so it is very fair to have the idea that nothing is gonna change because of it. Except that most of the people in these spots betrayed IQ in some way shape or form. George was someone BK could not stand because of what he supposedly did to them. Hell, George and Epi both leaked the terms to Leaders of Coal A in a voice chat to try and get things moving a long. 

Myself, some people probably just find me as being a joke of a person. But there was also a very loud voice from so many people that stated I was the only good thing about Polaris during my time there. One of the only ones on our side to have a brain and actually use it when making decisions. I fail to see how ive really changed away from this since joining camelot. Now, not to say that I didnt have my doubts early on about joining Cam. It was for sure not easy. Constant government reform and trying to figure out whats next and how we wanna proceed. We signed Rose early after the War ended because Rose knew during the war that what was being said about us wasnt necessarily the truth. 

I just wanna get back to having those good relationships with the people I did and hopefully moving past everything of peoples past. Let what happened at the end of the last war be a new start for everyone that happens to remain here. And as always if you ever wanna talk about anything you can easily reach me on discord at Aero#2803

To those of you who are still friendly to me even while on opposing sides, thank you :). Even though we may find ourselevs at odds Im glad we can come out in the end civilly. 

Aero

Co-Head of FA for Camelot

Lover of all ;)

ooooo goody another Camelot PR statement pretending to be a personal one

First off, MISSSSS MEEEE BABYYYYYYYY it's good to know that you've learned a frick ton from @Epi when you joined Camelot and entered gov.

Cuz that fricker @Epi was surely in those channels and involved heavily. You guys do like changing the narrative and like I said, if you play too much, those logs gonna get dumped and you frickers will be scrambling to do WAY worse damage control than what you guys are doing right now.

You've played these games way too long to be acting so naive. The only way for everybody out here to forget everything and move on is to have dem cheeks clapped boi. Also, forming a relationship deez nuts, where da treaties at to show it's fo real boi? I don't frickin see a $yndicate treaty. I don't frickin see good relations between $yndicate and Camelot. Are you saying that you're an ineffective FA leader?

You and I both know that @Epi has gone FAR too long without getting reprimanded. @King Arthur is another fricker that needs to be responsible for the shortcomings of his government. Time and time again Camelot has failed to show that it really do be like dat. Therefore they gonna eat whatever it be dat they be - y'feel?

To those of you that really believe Camelot with this bullshit, sign that paper boi so we know that it's for real ❤️

Do things civilly deez nuts. Your post shows you, yet again, the "Co-Head of FA for Camelot" trying to change what really went down.

But need not fear, I am here :) I will correct you.

I don't do DMs, just @ me at the main PW chat. that's where I do my talks :) 

P.S. Don't worry, @Malal is a mod there and he's DEFINITELY not one to shy out of going against OOC attacks. Ain't that right @Epi? Mans was in the same high gov channel too so he can vouch for that. If he forgets, ya'll let me know so that I know it's fo real and I can drop the logs ❤️ 

xoxo

Eumirbago

Liaison of Accountability to Camelot

A True Lover of All ❤️

Lxr4VfE.png

On 5/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, katashimon13 said:

there is a point when feigning ignorance is no longer an option and evolves from tolerance to acceptance and emerges as encouragement

rawr

Thus is true in today's Orbis.  There is so much lack of knowledge & information that is has become part of playing. All we do mostly is base things off of what we feel emotionally instead.  What happened to being rational & realistic?  Most of Rose & Fark spheres, pirates, mercs, (Even what is left of IQ) & there sympathizers have continued to stay true to themselves & others.  Everyone matters. Not just you & your buddies. Everyone! I do understand one cannot control everything. That only means stop trying to control & block out what you don't want. They are still there. They will always be there as long as there is criticism against them (Especially something small that does not need to be oppressed). I also know not everyone & everything can get along. But as long as the majority can give TLC, respect, humor, & empathy we will prosper.

I recommend...

Players: 

Follow the rules the best you can provided that you may speak freely against anything that seems over-sensitive/censored. (If something that is too specific or too broad is labeled against the rules on your posts, then speak your word peacefully). Give TLC, respect, humor, & empathy to all you can unless they strongly show none back.

Admins/Mods:

Gravedigging should be acceptable overall as long as it is constructive & remains on-topic.

There is so much spam & filter evasion nowadays it is not funny. So many people do it yet it is not enforced as much as it should be. Then spam is also repetitive actions to so that should be added to the rules towards all spam related inquiries. Swearing should be aloud to be honest in consideration of them being known that it was not used in an offensive/aggressive manner.

Anything that is linked to Nazims, Terrorism, &  Hate Groups in any form, no matter how big or small, is labeled as against the rules.  I understand why but I don't understand why so down to the atom. It is the same thing for Flaming, Baiting, Trolling, Racism, Sexism,  Name Calling, & Drug/Illegal activity referencing.  There is actual politics & wars related to all of them so why restrict it so much. All in all they should be aloud considering no offensive/aggressive manners were meant.

Multiś in-forum should be aloud as long as they are used only to repeal warns, suspensions, & bans. Once it is justly dealt w/ the shall it be deleted &/or banned.

• Speculation regarding the identities of game staff and/or revealing identities of game staff is strictly prohibited. These actions are punishable up to, and including, a ban on your forum and game account.
  • Being rude or disrespectful to any of the game staff is not allowed. Creating posts "calling out" moderators or the game staff is prohibited.
  • The guidelines above may not cover every situation. Should we encounter something that we deem harmful to the community, we reserve the right to take action against it.

Those rules listed above give all staff special privilege over all rules. Everyone criticizes & specialties, so why deem only harmful to only staff. There are lot of overly sensitive & insecure people in today's world. Why follow them? Go between being rational/realistic & emotional views. Quite cherry picking & start regulating for everyone together, not a few ethnic groups (Race, nationality, Sex, sexuality, religion, etc.).  Even if it seems harmful to the community talk it out instead of punishing w/o questioning.  

¨'ll give you that the forums appeal process or lack thereof is whack. But your way of addressing it leaves much to be desired. If anything stunts like this make mod teams not want to deal with appeals.¨- Dr.Rush

Thats is your guys unwillingness to deal w/ it. Not our actions but your own to not justify something w/ rationality/realism. Life can be random at times & throw something at you. Does that mean to ignore it &/or label it something it was not meant to be? No it does not mean to do so.  I am no extremist like you label me. I speak for those like Hassan, Boris, Zura,  as well myself. We do not desire what you guys do. We desire equality for all (including suspected violators) not just those close to the staff, or filling Alex's wallet.

@Avatar Patrick I feel your pain

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I have no means of violating any rules, calling out, or hypocrisy. Only recommendations for equality & more in all Orbis

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

ooooo goody another Camelot PR statement pretending to be a personal one

First off, MISSSSS MEEEE BABYYYYYYYY it's good to know that you've learned a frick ton from @Epi when you joined Camelot and entered gov.

Cuz that fricker @Epi was surely in those channels and involved heavily. You guys do like changing the narrative and like I said, if you play too much, those logs gonna get dumped and you frickers will be scrambling to do WAY worse damage control than what you guys are doing right now.

You've played these games way too long to be acting so naive. The only way for everybody out here to forget everything and move on is to have dem cheeks clapped boi. Also, forming a relationship deez nuts, where da treaties at to show it's fo real boi? I don't frickin see a $yndicate treaty. I don't frickin see good relations between $yndicate and Camelot. Are you saying that you're an ineffective FA leader?

You and I both know that @Epi has gone FAR too long without getting reprimanded. @King Arthur is another fricker that needs to be responsible for the shortcomings of his government. Time and time again Camelot has failed to show that it really do be like dat. Therefore they gonna eat whatever it be dat they be - y'feel?

To those of you that really believe Camelot with this bullshit, sign that paper boi so we know that it's for real ❤️

Do things civilly deez nuts. Your post shows you, yet again, the "Co-Head of FA for Camelot" trying to change what really went down.

But need not fear, I am here :) I will correct you.

I don't do DMs, just @ me at the main PW chat. that's where I do my talks :) 

P.S. Don't worry, @Malal is a mod there and he's DEFINITELY not one to shy out of going against OOC attacks. Ain't that right @Epi? Mans was in the same high gov channel too so he can vouch for that. If he forgets, ya'll let me know so that I know it's fo real and I can drop the logs ❤️ 

xoxo

Eumirbago

Liaison of Accountability to Camelot

A True Lover of All ❤️

tl;dr;dc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

On 5/29/2020 at 2:41 PM, Oogie Boogie said:

I’m simply stating that to a casual observer it sure looks like Camelot is willing to talk things out rationally and peacefully, while it seems t$ won’t even come to the table

Out of respect To t$ I will tell you this is incorrect, when Partisan said he would be willing to speak to us so we can discuss this, he did so in good faith. 

Ive seen reached out and plan to continue to as time goes on. 

• Upvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Ya. Looks pretty bad. If only the entire server was leaked. Like the part where after I asked Under to change the terms for Theo and t$ to include the 12b, I later said I have every intention to remove the term once we get to that term for negotiation. It was one of the but arguments Sphinx and I had as he wanted me to remove it altogether, I simply wanted to remove it once we reached that part of negotiation. 

And as for the rolling of t$ till the disband comment. I was openly mocking others in the chat. My sentiments haven't changed from what I said in this thread. Only thing that has changed is how it is perceived. I am very sorry for these, but I guess when Sphinx and TcW start to feel irrelevant he does what he does best.

• Like 3

Banner for PnW.png

4 hours ago, Azazel said:

Out of respect To t$ I will tell you this is incorrect, when Partisan said he would be willing to speak to us so we can discuss this, he did so in good faith. 

Good to know.  I wish you both the best in these talks and I hope you can find a solution that works out for both alliances.

Boogie Sig Resized.jpg

I talked a lot with Aero in DM's during those initial talks while I was in t$, I know for a fact that he genuinely was seeking a quick peace, his views did not align with those who wished for whole alliances to disband and leave the game.

I don't care what random snippets of half conversations you in t$ drum up, the level of toxicity you display towards Aero is both embarrassing and sad to see as a former member.

6 hours ago, Azazel said:

Glad to see that this is happening and I hope the conversation continues and that we can move on from this toxic thread

PS: before all of t$ comes here and replies to this. Yes Jordan is soft :P

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I talked a lot with Aero in DM's during those initial talks while I was in t$, I know for a fact that he genuinely was seeking a quick peace, his views did not align with those who wished for whole alliances to disband and leave the game.

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I don't care what random snippets of half conversations you in t$ drum up, the level of toxicity you display towards Aero is both embarrassing and sad to see as a former member.

PS: before all of t$ comes here and replies to this. Yes Jordan is soft :P

I don't care what evidence people bring to you guys in t$, the level of reparations and harsh terms my dear friend Aero was asking on behalf of his alliance were perfectly reasonable and they don't even count because he strongly said "not bad guy, quick peace yes" in my DMs. 

Ftfy. What's embarrassing here is as a former member is shilling for a guy who was ready to push harsh terms on your alliance and your people and (inadvertently or not) attempt to drive them out of the game. So yes. Soft.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Phew! What is that unbearable stench! It smells like the unholy union of a fish, toilet, and coward. What in the devil could that possibly be? Oh I know what, it’s Cameltoe, Poolaris, and Jordan. 

Three stinkers: fishy @Epi, potty @Aero and scardy @Jordan 

Man, a mix of 3 kinds of stink is just bad news for all decent people!

W9NDFZT.png

• Haha 1