[Announcement] Moving Forward

King Arthur

7 minutes ago, Azazel said:

He can certainly put his foot in his mouth often, but with that said Epi has been changing and adopting our changes, admittedly slower than others but the change is happening. Like i said, this isnt a overnight process, it will take time. Id be grateful if you give us and out 2IC some time to adopt our principles  

3 months hasn’t been long enough I see. I'm sure you'll find some micro-chips that Roq or someone left behind to help him.

Edited by Darth Ataxia
wrong quote smh
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I can appreciate the sentiment from you both, but until I see reality catch up with said sentiment, I'm going to have to remain skeptical.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord Azazel#3606

Like i said I am not sure what comments he made specifically but id be happy to discuss your concerns and hopefully quell atleast some of them. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

3 months hasn’t been long enough I see

I believe we have made a huge amount of progress in the three months since the war, some things may come slower, but they are happening for sure

• Thanks 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

6 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Feel free to reach out to me on discord Azazel#3606

Like i said I am not sure what comments he made specifically but id be happy to discuss your concerns and hopefully quell atleast some of them. 

I believe we have made a huge amount of progress in the three months since the war, some things may come slower, but they are happening for sure

LMFAO this mans said Discord, boi this is the perfect place to let everyone know so that it's embedded in game history. A "Let it be known" type of deal ya know?

Don't worry, pretty sure it'll be on topic so @Epi and other peeps don't have to cry about it being off topic

OH PLEASE DOOOO TELLL about this "progress" LMFAO. The 2IC, @Epi, is literally the one that should be setting the example and his ass is taking more than 3 months to adopt this new principle of "not openly supporting and whitewashing IQ's actions."

What type of silly shit is this bro?

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Honestly it’s just a game, no one should have to apologize for playing the game how they want to play it. Cam gets such a bad rep for what they do, but they don’t deserve so much hate from the community. I will say though, it’s cool that they publicly apologized.

• Upvote 5

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

6 minutes ago, PeeledTurnip said:

Honestly it’s just a game, no one should have to apologize for playing the game how they want to play it. Cam gets such a bad rep for what they do, but they don’t deserve so much hate from the community. I will say though, it’s cool that they publicly apologized.

Look playboi, all we're saying is that they better keep it a buck fitty in order to convince us that they have changed.

On top of that, why should they be exempt from the rolling that they deserve? Just because they made a thread saying, "LOL SORRY, NOT GONNA HAPPEN NEXT TIME"

Da frick lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

4 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Does this apply to the group of people who were actively trying to make people quit the game for not playing how they wanted to play?

Unpopular opinion but i have absolutely zero issues with someone trying to roll me out of the game. As someone who grew up playing games like tribalwars in which the goal is to win the game by eradicating everyone else I have always found it weird how people in this game have a problem with someone playing to win, even if it entails killing the game in the process.

• Upvote 3

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

2 minutes ago, Dryad said:

Unpopular opinion but i have absolutely zero issues with someone trying to roll me out of the game. As someone who grew up playing games like tribalwars in which the goal is to win the game by eradicating everyone else I have always found it weird how people in this game have a problem with someone playing to win, even if it entails killing the game in the process.

Doesn't that place have many "worlds" you can play on, so you lose one you got to play another? Or even play multiple simultaneously? Unlike pnw that is a single sandbox and persistent?

• Upvote 3

Just now, KiWilliam said:

Doesn't that place have many "worlds" you can play on, so you lose one you got to play another? Or even play multiple simultaneously? Unlike pnw that is a single sandbox and persistent?

Yeah, thats a fair point. Although I would never personally start another one until like a year later since all progress is lost

• Upvote 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

On 5/27/2020 at 6:58 PM, Blackbird said:

off topic:

And yet this is better than your objection against Jews or whatever bad behaviour you think my alliance is supporting.

we all are here to play. 

each one of us likes to play it with the theme they choose. 
theres nothing more to it. Chill xx

Image removed for violating forum rules.

Edited by Olive Penderghast
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

Don't worry, pretty sure it'll be on topic so @Epi and other peeps don't have to cry about it being off topic

OH PLEASE DOOOO TELLL about this "progress" LMFAO. The 2IC, @Epi, is literally the one that should be setting the example and his ass is taking more than 3 months to adopt this new principle of "not openly supporting and whitewashing IQ's actions."

Still doing it to this very day. He also has that same slimy feel like those other creeps in NPO and old BK.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PeeledTurnip said:

“Sorry we didn’t succeed in forcing you guys to leave the game”.

Oh sure! Great class Cameltoe. It’s OK that the Cameltoe Roqbots tried (and still try) to make certain alliances leave, but it’s all good because they APOLOGISED. 

@Epi There is an old saying, think that it goes some thing like this...

nuSGpxiiNZxQCrlCWOD0LowEeOp4Pd4IUcFZCDby

• Like 4

I can only speak for myself when I say it was never personal for me during GW14. As someone who did milcom for camelot during the later portions of the war, my focus was on coordinating hits and making sure we stayed ahead of our enemies. I make no apologies for what I and the people I fought alongside with did (Ray, Blackbird, 7, Alphalion, Foowee and the rest) because doing so would undermine our achievements. At the end of the day, the politics came second to winning the war for me. If leaders wish to apologize for their individual actions, since they were involved in the decision making, that's fine. But the apolitical members aka soldiers of both sides should feel proud. And yes Azazel, for better or worse, Camelot's culture has changed.

• Upvote 4

Camelot: *Supports IQ when they are winning*
IQ: *Fricking loses*
*4 months later*
Camelot: *Tries to improve PR by apologizing while their entire memberships goes around saying IQ did nothing wrong*

• Upvote 2

Honestly think the apology Isn't even necessary,  although takes a lot of humility and courage to admit wrongdoing and ask for forgiveness on this toxic trash heap . 

support.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Dryad said:

I think it boils down to a pride thing for them. Sure they technically surrendered but they clearly had no intention of accepting the demands that were imposed on them. The losers don't get to set the terms of surrender. The winners do. They should've just paid the reps and that would be it.

22 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I think it boils down to a pride thing for them. Sure they technically surrendered but they clearly had no intention of accepting the demands that were imposed on them. The losers don't get to set the terms of surrender. The winners do. They should've just paid the reps and that would be it.

Next time you want to inform people you're just a clueless tard and to ignore you, try just saying exactly that.

Much easier and more to the point for everyone.

Imagine being so uninformed about anything you think 50+b worth of reps is "lol just pay it".

God I hope when you get rolled the Victor's are just as kind to you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

Are you part of the culture shift as well?

• Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png

20 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Next time you want to inform people you're just a clueless tard and to ignore you, try just saying exactly that.

Much easier and more to the point for everyone.

Imagine being so uninformed about anything you think 50+b worth of reps is "lol just pay it".

God I hope when you get rolled the Victor's are just as kind to you.

Pretty sure North Point was allowed to surrender so idk what you're whining about. Guess you're just salty that Changeup got a little slap on the wrist from Alex the other day.