Are we willing to forgive?

Kastor

Read my post, then vote. It is a short post.  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Read my post, then vote. It is a short post.

• Yes, it’s over gg
    • No, they are implicit.

So the war is over and everything is done, and I’m not trying to bring up old drama, but I was talking to someone yesterday and they are an alliance leader. It is not my alliance leader.

In the conversation, they expressed an interest in attacking TCW and others over their support and aid to NPO/BK in the last war, and the cheating that ensued.

my question is, are people willing to forgive, and move on and say what’s done is done, or are people going to continue to hold grudges for these things going forward?

Poll is locked from seeing who voted for what, so vote however you want. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

The past is the past, and we are moving forward from it. However, rolling tCW would be fun... as long as I get to watch from the sidelines...

Edited by PeeledTurnip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

2 minutes ago, PeeledTurnip said:

The past is the past, and we are moving forward from it. However, rolling tCW would be fun... as long as I get to watch from the sidelines...

Lmaooo I saw the original post. Good edit tho. 😭😭😂

16 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Lmaooo I saw the original post. Good edit tho. 😭😭😂

You don't get upvotes when you have spelling errors

• Haha 3

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 minute ago, PartyAvocado said:

70% voted to forgive pal soooo :)

What makes you think I care one way or the other? I'm one of those people who just wants to know what other people are thinking about a subject. I could care less is TCW gets rolled or TCW doing the rolling. 

Just now, Kastor said:

What makes you think I care one way or the other? I'm one of those people who just wants to know what other people are thinking about a subject. I could care less is TCW gets rolled or TCW doing the rolling. 

I want Camelot to get rolled

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

I think it's a bit naive to say that we should forget the past.  Last war really sucked.  In terms of players lost, disbandments, and pettiness, it is unparalleled.  And that same past should and hopefully will inform the future on how to prevent such conditions from being recreated.  I don't ever want to relive that again, and I'm sure others don't either.  People will keep their eyes out for actors who seem liable of repeating those mistakes.  To be clear though, I'm not advocating war–I abhor the idea of personal grudge-based warfare–but the idea of failing to recognize and learn from history might be just as worrisome.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Prefonteen said:

What is forgiveness, anyways? 

Have I been forgiven? 

The questions that keep me up at night. 

I pray every night that I wake up and Alex has banned you.

thalmorcommie.png

41 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

What is forgiveness, anyways? 

Have I been forgiven? 

The questions that keep me up at night. 

I forgive you.

• Haha 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

If they were successful in driving me, my friends, and my past and present allies from the game, we wouldn't be around to forgive them. Just a thought.

At least with The Commonwealth, it can be argued that they switched sides and helped to try to make things right. Camelot, UPN, and Acadia should be targetted before TCW (in that order). 

Grudges are dumb and there's no utility in them, though. I don't think we should just forgive and forget either. Rose allying up with Camelot so quick was weird. 

Edited by Thalmor
Typo
  • Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png