Are we willing to forgive?

Kastor

Read my post, then vote. It is a short post.  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Read my post, then vote. It is a short post.

• Yes, it’s over gg
    • No, they are implicit.

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Acting naive & dumb while thinking unrealistic makes you think it isn't true.

Having respect & empathy while &/or  being practically rantional on the other hand is a whole other train of thought.

.....Stop embarassing yourself.

• Upvote 5

Moving on though, I don't think it healthy to hold grudges.  There is something to be said for enjoying the present and what the future holds, reopening old wounds and rehashing the past in front of an audience who either has no context/experience/interest, or a selective memory is a little sad and inflammatory IMO.  A bit like going to your school reunion and loads of your old school mates reminiscing how great/terrible those days were, and have clearly never moved on. 

That is not to say there is no worth in having a memory for lessons learned and personalities to mind, but the best times in Orbis must be ahead of us!

It'd be a crying shame if the next war hinges off the last, I'd like to see some new sources of contention develop!

• Upvote 1

Celer Et Audax

2 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

Moving on though, I don't think it healthy to hold grudges.  There is something to be said for enjoying the present and what the future holds, reopening old wounds and rehashing the past in front of an audience who either has no context/experience/interest, or a selective memory is a little sad and inflammatory IMO.  A bit like going to your school reunion and loads of your old school mates reminiscing how great/terrible those days were, and have clearly never moved on. 

That is not to say there is no worth in having a memory for lessons learned and personalities to mind, but the best times in Orbis must be ahead of us!

It'd be a crying shame if the next war hinges off the last, I'd like to see some new sources of contention develop!

Let a bunch of alliances treat you like shit for 6 month and try to destroy the community you built, and then find out that they were only able to do it because they were cheating and see how quickly you forgive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Acting naive & dumb while thinking unrealistic makes you think it isn't true.

Having respect & empathy while &/or  being practically rantional on the other hand is a whole other train of thought.

No, please, by all means, continue shoveling that shit you think passes for rational thinking.   It's doing wonders for you 🤣

• Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Let a bunch of alliances treat you like shit for 6 month and try to destroy the community you built, and then find out that they were only able to do it because they were cheating and see how quickly you forgive.

I did mate, I fought IQ for the whole war (except for a week sabbatical to take the kids camping).   

I’m not intending to trigger anyone here, just don’t think it’s healthy to hold on to so much anger.  It’s not that I don’t empathise, I do!  I remember well how testing the war was to our community too.  I have a great deal of respect for our leaders and the broader community for resisting their scourge to the end.  I’m just presenting a neat little outlook that can be applied to many bad incidents in life, largely to your benefit 🙂

Each to their own though I guess, grudgees suffer remarkably little due to another’s grudges.

• Like 1

Celer Et Audax

3 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

I did mate, I fought IQ for the whole war (except for a week sabbatical to take the kids camping).   

I’m not intending to trigger anyone here, just don’t think it’s healthy to hold on to so much anger.  It’s not that I don’t empathise, I do!  I remember well how testing the war was to our community too.  I have a great deal of respect for our leaders and the broader community for resisting their scourge to the end.  I’m just presenting a neat little outlook that can be applied to many bad incidents in life, largely to your benefit 🙂

Each to their own though I guess, grudgees suffer remarkably little due to another’s grudges.

Nah habibi, until the parties that need to be rolled are rolled, people should not forgive. After they have been rolled for their sins and their endurance has been tested, it's all good they should be forgiven. It is the way of Orbis. It's only gonna be 4-6 weeks so they don't have to worry 😄

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

14 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

.....Stop embarassing yourself.

I don't feel embarrassed at all. I'm just the person to break the cycle.  I am judged. I choose to understand. I was rejected. I have to accept that. I made a oath to be better than those who broke me. I shall never break my character. I choose to heal from the heart unless Im being salty. Then I'm speaking from my pain i have gone throu.  Some of you I cannot change cus you do not see fault in your actions. This happens cus thinking can be difficult. so we judge & assume instead.  Judging & assuming are a form of manipulation ya know.  That's why I get pissed half the time.  I hate assuming so much, but it is hypocritically a habit to rely on at times. In the other hand, assumptions & judging  of others almost always reveals way more of the assummer/judge than the verdict/assumed.  

& on forgiving IQ,  I forgive them cus there are a lot of people I do not want to lose.  Obviously that 1/3rd drove them off cus Alex agreed w/ them even thou beforehand being paired w/ IQ so long. Most of those ¨negative¨ reviews of lately are also based on after the IQ snap. There is also solid proof of people getting muted, suspended, & banned for those reviews.  Talk to them instead of punishing them. It will resolve more.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I don't feel embarrassed at all. I'm just the person to break the cycle.  I am judged. I choose to understand. I was rejected. I have to accept that. I made a oath to be better than those who broke me. I shall never break my character. I choose to heal from the heart

What drug abuse reform site did you copy-paste that from?

• Haha 5

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Changeup said:

What drug abuse reform site did you copy-paste that from?

None.  It's called putting quotes & Pinterest posts into my own words.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

None.  It's called putting quotes & Pinterest posts into my own words.

That's called paraphrasing and you still stole it.

Avanti Immortali

21 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

That's called paraphrasing and you still stole it.

Paraphrasing is not plagiarism.  Paraphrasing is rephrasing an original statement I ones owns words which needs no credit.   Plagiarism is an act of taking another's work/ideals  w/giving credit to the og author.  I did not steal the work or idea. I agreed w/ it in my own words.  

23 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Paraphrasing is not plagiarism.  Paraphrasing is rephrasing an original statement I ones owns words which needs no credit.   Plagiarism is an act of taking another's work/ideals  w/giving credit to the og author.  I did not steal the work or idea. I agreed w/ it in my own words.  

Nah, your just spewing it to hype up your own self-importance as if you're some crusader.   And I didn't say you plagiarized, i said you paraphrased.  Personally I find it amazing.   With all those AAs in your bio, whos really going to take in a big mouth that has proven time and again he doesn't know when to shut the hell up.   But hey, crusade away.   It's a good laugh for the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

Avanti Immortali

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Nah, your just spewing it to hype up your own self-importance as if you're some crusader.   And I didn't say you plagiarized, i said you paraphrased.  Personally I find it amazing.   With all those AAs in your bio, whos really going to take in a big mouth that has proven time and again he doesn't know when to shut the hell up.   But hey, crusade away.   It's a good laugh for the rest of us.

Aaah yes, the Legend of Zelda approach.  Let me tell you what happened in each long story short.

Ex-BK-- Inactive in BK Forums
Ex-Typhon-- Left on recommendation to join BoC
Ex-BoC War Deputy-- Kicked for agruing in PnW Discord
Ex-Kazuko War Minister-- Demoted for arguing in PnWD
Ex-Kazuko War Deputy-- Left cus war was threatened if I stayed
Ex-Typhon(2nd)--  Left to defend friends in GW14 against KETOG
Ex-EDR GeneralOfTheArmy-- Demoted for arguing in PnWD
Ex-EDR Second-in-Command General-- Left cus I was done being attacked against Ketog during GW14 (I was coward)
Ex-Weebunism-- Left on recommendation to rejoin BoC
Ex-BoC(2nd)-- Left cus I was treated like shit by Dusty & Doran
Ex-Typhon(3rd)-- Left on recommendation to join TCW
Ex-TCW--  Left on recommendation to join OFA
Ex-OFA-- Left to create my own aa
Ex-GNW Hades-- Disbanded due to North Points repetitive attacks leaving our bank dry.
Ex-TUSA Recruiter-- Promoted to lead a small merc division w/in TUSA
Ex-TUSA Marine Commander/Recruiter-- Left to defend off NP + Dusty backstabbing BoC (Great Leak War)
Ex-BoC Deputy Recruiter(3rd)-- Left on recommendation to join Arrgh as well as Doran, Havvy, & Fist treated me like shit.
Ex-Arrgh Mercenary-- Kicked due to Salt Wars & Posting a Why I Bomb meme.
Ex-TFP--  Kicked due to Mentioning SWAMP staying out between CotL-sphere vs Rose-sphere & Common-sphere(¨OPSEC¨)

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Stop assuming & judging to instead ask/learn what (is about to)happend

20 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Aaah yes, the Legend of Zelda approach.  Let me tell you what happened in each long story short.

Ex-EDR Second-in-Command General-- Left cus I was done being attacked against Ketog during GW14 (I was coward)
Ex-GNW Hades-- Disbanded due to North Points repetitive attacks leaving our bank dry.
Ex-TUSA Marine Commander/Recruiter-- Left to defend off NP + Dusty backstabbing BoC (Great Leak War)
Ex-BoC Deputy Recruiter(3rd)-- Left on recommendation to join Arrgh as well as Doran, Havvy, & Fist treated me like shit.
Ex-TFP--  Kicked due to Mentioning SWAMP staying out between CotL-sphere vs Rose-sphere & Common-sphere(¨OPSEC¨)

What’s the common denominator?

Surely it is everyone else’s fault.

• Upvote 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

28 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Adding in your applications to Morningstar and Camelot, that's 21 alliances in 527 days. You average 25 days per alliance that you are in. True loyalty, I see.

• Haha 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

What’s the common denominator?

Surely it is everyone else’s fault.

I admit during BoC 1st time, Kazuko, EDR, & Arrgh that I am responsible.

TFP im still confused af

Fyi @Kevanovia, you & Imperial Dragon are some of the only ones in CotL that have shown interest in me in a good way. I respect that so pls dont break it or play me off.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Oh my, quite the track record you got there. Were u ever in an alliance that was half competent, that you didn't get kicked from?

When I left on a respectable clause & terms

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

yes, kev...whatever you do, don't engage with him in a negative manner...or else!

I never said that😛😜 

I just do not like bullying/harrassment.  If its like Hassan, Shifty, Boris, AntMan, or Corpsman trolling & salting people, I got popcorn & the chair

14 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I never said that😛😜 

I just do not like bullying/harrassment.  If its like Hassan, Shifty, Boris, AntMan, or Corpsman trolling & salting people, I got popcorn & the chair

Hassan, Shifty, Boris, Shadow, and I love bullying and harassment. Especially when directed at us. We are got at trolling and being salty because we grew up being bullies and salted. 

This is why you will never live up to us.
Proceeds to bully Firwof

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.