Are we willing to forgive?

Kastor

Read my post, then vote. It is a short post.  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Read my post, then vote. It is a short post.

• Yes, it’s over gg
    • No, they are implicit.

32 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Did you know your alliance's ally The Immortals has a direct treaty to Children of the Light and Akuryo? Akuryo is officially the ally of your ally, just think of how wonderful that is!

Just take a moment to look who is in TFP. It is like Kazuko Reborn tbh & ik they would mostly likely not side w/ CotL. I have already been told my my gov that SWAMP has no intentions of stepping between HM vs Common-sphere & Rose-sphere.  @Harry Flashman pls confirm

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Also just remember Rony D still has not answered my question on what whales do w/ there rss surplus since they mostly sit

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

15 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You know whats not smart?   Posting on the forums things your gov tells you.

Yet Ik what I just said was not an OPSEC break. If it was OPSEC then I wouldnt of said anything

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Yet Ik what I just said was not an OPSEC break. If it was OPSEC then I wouldnt of said anything

🤦‍♂️

tenor.gif?itemid=9513667

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

3 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

🤦‍♂️

tenor.gif?itemid=9513667

So it does appear my point went over your head. Ik better to reveal OPSEC cus I've learned the hard way. I also know that CotL is bad at keeping OPSEC material private. Examples include, the merge leak, & the Shifty's smoking leak. Tbh ive seen more leaks come out of those people than any other adding more to why one should not trust them.

3 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

So it does appear my point went over your head. Ik better to reveal OPSEC cus I've learned the hard way. I also know that CotL is bad at keeping OPSEC material private. Examples include, the merge leak, & the Shifty's smoking leak. Tbh ive seen more leaks come out of those people than any other adding more to why one should not trust them.

Bravo.   Bravo!   Encore!

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

43 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Man you are a super kind of special arent you

• Upvote 4

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

image.gif.82a6a2d0634bdf91ab185ecb1197ecf9.gif

• Like 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

4 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Just take a moment to look who is in TFP. It is like Kazuko Reborn tbh & ik they would mostly likely not side w/ CotL. I have already been told my my gov that SWAMP has no intentions of stepping between HM vs Common-sphere & Rose-sphere.  @Harry Flashman pls confirm

NEW THALMOR RADIO TOPIC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Forgiveness is very complex thing. It is very personal to each person. Somethings I can forgive others don't. I like to think I don't hurt people but I am human so choices I make en up hurting people. I try to live by when someone tells me that that I hurt them I don't get to decide that I didn't. I chose not to vote in your poll OP because as said earlier forgiving someone is very personal. It should work out with each other. I know I have offended people that I care about, I attempted to make amends and seek their forgiveness, some forgave others haven't until I make more amends.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Changeup said:

image.png.4435740c5646efe9c42c8941fb67338c.png

Orbis, get ready for the asskicking of a lifetime.

That asskicking you promised aint hurting as much as said it would Daddy Change

On 5/29/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Looks pretty painful to me so far, considering they're just raids.

Naw I took a weekend break & let them win to make them feel good for themselves.  If I was more active, they would of lost or I would be close in resistance count. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Naw I took a weekend break & let them win to make them feel good for themselves.  If I was more active, they would of lost or I would be close in resistance count. 

Of course. You would have completely decimated us with no air, ground, or navy.

• Haha 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

1 hour ago, Changeup said:

Of course. You would have completely decimated us with no air, ground, or navy.

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

👀 Did you miss the part that I let you guys win?

33 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

Acting naive & dumb while thinking unrealistic makes you think it isn't true.

Having respect & empathy while &/or  being practically rantional on the other hand is a whole other train of thought.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Bias also takes towards both