Hizu Media

SauceMaster

BREAKING NEWS. An Alliance Suspected Of Being A Multi-Ring Alliance Defends Itself Through "Legal Action"

A new Micro Alliance has emerged. Unlike all other Micros this one stands out. It is an alliance filled with multis. PnW Players have confronted this evil. When confronted, This Rule Breaker claims his innocence through a brand new excuse. He/She claims to be a gaming company. At the moment the CIA (Camelot Intelligence Agency) agent Epimetheus conducts a thorough Investigation. So far this criminal has shown some good evidence. Most of it coming from multiple social Media accounts. He currently awaits a trial from Sheepy. As of now he defends himself through "Legal Action" going as far as to sue PnW for unfair treatment. Is this just a new PnW meme? Yes. Is the perpetrator innocent or is this just a very planned out way to cheat the system. STAY TUNED FOR A CIA REVIEW ON THIS CASE

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, SauceMaster said:

BREAKING NEWS. An Alliance Suspected Of Being A Multi-Ring Alliance Defends Itself Through "Legal Action"

A new Micro Alliance has emerged. Unlike all other Micros this one stands out. It is an alliance filled with multis. PnW Players have confronted this evil. When confronted, This Rule Breaker claims his innocence through a brand new excuse. He/She claims to be a gaming company. At the moment the CIA (Camelot Intelligence Agency) agent Epimetheus conducts a thorough Investigation. So far this criminal has shown some good evidence. Most of it coming from multiple social Media accounts. He currently awaits a trial from Sheepy. As of now he defends himself through "Legal Action" going as far as to sue PnW for unfair treatment. Is this just a new PnW meme? Yes. Is the perpetrator innocent or is this just a very planned out way to cheat the system. STAY TUNED FOR A CIA REVIEW ON THIS CASE

What my investigation told, he owns a company that makes animation and comics. Alone tho. https://twitter.com/Hizubiki25

According to Chief Inspector Roquentin of the Cameltoe, Inspector @Epi is close to cracking the case. Although, this case is already so full of cracks, one more won’t make a any difference.

kb4Y2cI.png

• Haha 3

Just now, Klemens Hawicki said:

According to Chief Inspector Roquentin of the Cameltoe, Inspector @Epi is close to cracking the case. Although, this case is already so full of cracks, one more won’t make a any difference.

kb4Y2cI.png

He's falsifying buisness records. That can land him in jail. He deleted his blog post about suing alex for copyright infrengement, That can land him in court because of copyfrauding. He's pretty much screwed in life now. 

11 hours ago, Lury said:

He's falsifying buisness records. That can land him in jail. He deleted his blog post about suing alex for copyright infrengement, That can land him in court because of copyfrauding. He's pretty much screwed in life now. 

"So, what did you do?"
"I murdered 3 people. What about you?"
"I tried to cheat in an online MMO game."

• Upvote 1

Blobs of the world, unite!

39 minutes ago, Blob Man said:

"So, what did you do?"
"I murdered 3 people. What about you?"
"I tried to cheat in an online MMO game."

Maybe the real crimes committed here were the friends we made along the way.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Boogie Sig Resized.jpg

Y'know, I am quite pleased with how this is going lmao. Interesting time to be alive indeed.

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

5 minutes ago, Hizubiki Media said:

Legal action has been taken right now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god you are so full of shit it's hilarious.

Congratulations on surpassing NPO and Goons on the level of idiocy you present.  

• Haha 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Corpsman said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god you are so full of shit it's hilarious.

Congratulations on surpassing NPO and Goons on the level of idiocy you present.  

This is a serious matter and we've contacted Discord, Linode, Cloudflare and Yellowstone Digital Media for a DMCA a legal action.

1 minute ago, Hizubiki Media said:

This is a serious matter and we've contacted Discord, Linode, Cloudflare and Yellowstone Digital Media for a DMCA a legal action.

ROFL
Oh nooooooooo @Alex better go hide XDDDD

Mate. Discord, Linode, Cloudflare, and Yellowstone Digital Media think you are an idiot. If this went to court the judge would laugh at you and tell the lawyer to get you better parents.

Just now, Corpsman said:

ROFL
Oh nooooooooo @Alex better go hide XDDDD

Mate. Discord, Linode, Cloudflare, and Yellowstone Digital Media think you are an idiot. If this went to court the judge would laugh at you and tell the lawyer to get you better parents.

Well #1 I'm of age. #2 One of the images has already been taken down. #3 They are taking this seriously.

Also there was no copyright infraction so the DMCA is irrelevant 

Just now, Hizubiki Media said:

Well #1 I'm of age. #2 One of the images has already been taken down. #3 They are taking this seriously.

Prove they are taking this seriously. Screenshot a conversation or something.

Also I doubt you are of age, I have seen your spelling.

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Also there was no copyright infraction so the DMCA is irrelevant 

Prove they are taking this seriously. Screenshot a conversation or something.

Also I doubt you are of age, I have seen your spelling.

907930823_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.4f701e1f1f85a0c4f11a1c5004a03313.pngYes I am legally of age. Stop lying.

907930823_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.4f701e1f1f85a0c4f11a1c5004a03313.pngYes I am legally of age. Stop lying.

Lmfao why are you resetting your snapchat password? And a Wix user too? You have a lot of shit open, and this obviously isn't your main account. Literally this screenshot alone has so many suspicious things in it. Also, may I ask, how tf did Linode respond so quick? Just curious. Also this proves that they had an automated response of some sort, not that they are taking this seriously. But thank you for actually sending something.

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Lmfao why are you resetting your snapchat password? And a Wix user too? You have a lot of shit open, and this obviously isn't your main account. Literally this screenshot alone has so many suspicious things in it. Also, may I ask, how tf did Linode respond so quick? Just curious. Also this proves that they had an automated response of some sort, not that they are taking this seriously. But thank you for actually sending something.

They legally have to if they get a request.

They legally have to if they get a request.

Yes, so this is the same as calling the police and saying that someone raped you after deciding you don't want to have had sex. 

Great job wasting their time.

Just now, Corpsman said:

Yes, so this is the same as calling the police and saying that someone raped you after deciding you don't want to have had sex. 

Great job wasting their time.

If you go to that link in the email. It isn't up anymore, explain that?

1 minute ago, Hizubiki Media said:

1460301966_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.fae2cf2d7537bcc861b9b84b7e790e4d.png

Just got an email from them.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Changeup said:

Literally nobody cares about your retarded whining. Just stop.

And nobody like your lame exuse to ignore copyright infringement stop denying it.

26 minutes ago, Hizubiki Media said:

1460301966_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.fae2cf2d7537bcc861b9b84b7e790e4d.png

Just got an email from them.

Okay so you lied to them to get rid of something because you threw a hissy fit. @Hime-sama btw if you are gonna report an account, rather than report Pyrrha why don't you report this sad excuse for a person.

• Alex locked this topic