hizu 3.0

Lury

3 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

When 3/4ths of your entire "Doctrine" is just reworded script from MGM's legal page. It's Poor Quality.
When your website has everything "TBD" and your company of 9 years doesn't have a working website. It's Poor Quality.
When your subreddits have only 1 member and you have a Guilded Page with only 4 members. It's Poor Quality.
When you claim you're a Minnesota Company yet Minnesota Company and Local Business Registry does not pull any certificate from you. It's Poor Quality.
When your gaming section features a base aternos MC server (https://ratingcraft.com/servers/4999-hizubiki-play) that has had 0 players in the last 3 months. It's Poor Quality.

You're not a company of 20+ people. You have no following and no projects.

You're a "for hire" AI Farm dedicated to games to as quoted "Earn our buyers the best gaming experience by doing the hard work for them".

Tl;DR it's a IRL Trading Organization.

My mans Guilo the master detective. And a savage one at that. Sell your Hizuku stonks now

Waiting on my warning for yet another no discussion post, plz don't hurt me Alex.

Edited by Matthew The Great
  • Haha 3

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

14 minutes ago, Matthew The Great said:

My mans Guilo the master detective. And a savage one at that. Sell your Hizuku stonks now

Waiting on my warning for yet another no discussion post, plz don't hurt me Alex.

He would need to warn alot of people

• Administrators

This is a no-discussion forum. Please bear this in mind in the future.

That said, I think I've gotten all of the multis. If I missed any, please let me know.

• Like 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link