Reappeal for Ban - 147881

Vineet

With my previous appeal (

being denied for reason that another user has complained that i have used moderation as weapon is completely wrong because i have never talkwd to any other user about multi other than DTC justice, so i am 100% sure that it is completely false accusations against me.

Also with reference to DTC united, yes i messaged him but i had no interest in uaing moderation as weapon, i was not breaking any rules as i mentioned in my first appeal, it was bit of brain fade that i mentioned few words which has created this situation but i had no intentions of asking bribe which i have said in first appeal with screenshot. Also i dont know what screenshots Dtc has send to you but discord screenshots can be easily tampered. 

So i request the concerned authority to give me justice against this false accusations.

Mainly, i have not chatted with anyone else except DTC about this multi stuff so thats completely fake.

I hope alex you will understand my poor situation and how i am being misjuged and in order to give me justice, you will remove the ban.

Yours Sincerly,

Vineet

(A concerned PW player) 

@dtc justiceYes i know i made false accusations of you having a multi which was just a misunderstanding which i am extremely sorry for. I checked that you had multi but i didnt knew that bot is wrong.

But i had clearly no intentions for asling bribe and i have sent the ss where i have clearly said that i dont want bribe.

In no sentence i was asking you to pay bribe, so i would request you to reconsider your appeal against me and release me from this misjuged accusations.

I would really appreciate your co-operativeness.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

**Possible multis for: **[Oath](https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=24900)
verified: false
networks total: 23

**[Austreich](https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=82693) | [The Syndicate](https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=831)**:
shared networks: 2/11
 - 63665859638499551733660096750: unknown
 - 6705749792941938853332847161: unknown

3rd party transfers:
 - Transfer{isReceiverAA=false, isSenderAA=true, date=1560686640000, note='aid', sender=790, receiver=24900, banker=161237, rss=STEEL, amount=40000.0}=Transfer{isReceiverAA=true, isSenderAA=false, date=1560915900000, note='null', sender=82693, receiver=831, banker=82693, rss=STEEL, amount=40000.0}
 - Transfer{isReceiverAA=true, isSenderAA=false, date=1587862140000, note='null', sender=24900, receiver=790, banker=24900, rss=MONEY, amount=7.5E7}=Transfer{isReceiverAA=false, isSenderAA=true, date=1588036560000, note='SBR', sender=831, receiver=82693, banker=82693, rss=MONEY, amount=7.5E7}
 - Transfer{isReceiverAA=false, isSenderAA=true, date=1580069040000, note='null', sender=6875, receiver=24900, banker=24900, rss=MONEY, amount=4000000.0}=Transfer{isReceiverAA=true, isSenderAA=false, date=1580102220000, note='null', sender=82693, receiver=831, banker=82693, rss=MONEY, amount=4000000.0}
 - Transfer{isReceiverAA=false, isSenderAA=true, date=1580032020000, note='null', sender=6875, receiver=24900, banker=24900, rss=MONEY, amount=4000000.0}=Transfer{isReceiverAA=true, isSenderAA=false, date=1580102220000, note='null', sender=82693, receiver=831, banker=82693, rss=MONEY, amount=4000000.0}
 - Transfer{isReceiverAA=false, isSenderAA=true, date=1580025840000, note='null', sender=6875, receiver=24900, banker=24900, rss=MONEY, amount=4000000.0}=Transfer{isReceiverAA=true, isSenderAA=false, date=1580102220000, note='null', sender=82693, receiver=831, banker=82693, rss=MONEY, amount=4000000.0}
 - Transfer{isReceiverAA=false, isSenderAA=true, date=1581495720000, note='null', sender=7060, receiver=24900, banker=24900, rss=MONEY, amount=4.0E8}=Transfer{isReceiverAA=true, isSenderAA=false, date=1581272040000, note='Bank return', sender=82693, receiver=4829, banker=82693, rss=MONEY, amount=4.0E8}

There were four nations connected to Oath, two got deleted. What's left is nothing. Even if he was a "multi" they deleted there account that's what ur seeing above. All these 3rd party transfers are between the 2 deleted accounts and Oath. 

Edited by Lury

No, i have not threatened anyone called Lury nor i have DM'ed any message to him so that is completely fake accusations. 
Also i have no idea who is alataq and mr.booty, so that's 100% false, trust me, i haven't dmed anyone except you and i am being very honest about that.

Alex, please try to understand my situation, i am felling vert bad and disheartened by this. I have been committed to the game for almost 2 years and PW is very close to my heart and i have always tried to improve the community and i had no intentions of breaking the rules. The thing that i have talked to anyone else about this multi thing is 1000% false and i am damn sure about it. I have only talked to DTC justice and in which i had not asked any kind of favor from him as clearly mentioned in ss, idk why this ban has happened on me. This is injustice and i know alex you will understand this and unban me and give my lovely nation back to me which is very close to me and i can't live without that.

Yours Faithfully,

Legend 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vineet said:

No, i have not threatened anyone called Lury nor i have DM'ed any message to him so that is completely fake accusations. 
Also i have no idea who is alataq and mr.booty, so that's 100% false, trust me, i haven't dmed anyone except you and i am being very honest about that.

Alex, please try to understand my situation, i am felling vert bad and disheartened by this. I have been committed to the game for almost 2 years and PW is very close to my heart and i have always tried to improve the community and i had no intentions of breaking the rules. The thing that i have talked to anyone else about this multi thing is 1000% false and i am damn sure about it. I have only talked to DTC justice and in which i had not asked any kind of favor from him as clearly mentioned in ss, idk why this ban has happened on me. This is injustice and i know alex you will understand this and unban me and give my lovely nation back to me which is very close to me and i can't live without that.

Yours Faithfully,

Legend 

ahh wait i had stuff there. 

9 hours ago, Lury said:

There were four nations connected to Oath, two got deleted. What's left is nothing. Even if he was a "multi" they deleted there account that's what ur seeing above. All these 3rd party transfers are between the 2 deleted accounts and Oath. 

No nations are actually connected to me, that's the mistake that legend made. Sheepys system flags all nations that clash IP, and since everyone uses mobile data....there's tons of clashes everywhere.

For example lury you have 19 different pnw players you have clashed networks with, 21 trades with those people. Now I doubt any of them are your multis, but that's the same mistake that legend made, he based it off the data provided by the system, which flags IP's from your mobile networks.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, dtc justice said:

No nations are actually connected to me, that's the mistake that legend made. Sheepys system flags all nations that clash IP, and since everyone uses mobile data....there's tons of clashes everywhere.

For example lury you have 19 different pnw players you have clashed networks with, 21 trades with those people. Now I doubt any of them are your multis, but that's the same mistake that legend made, he based it off the data provided by the system, which flags IP's from your mobile networks.

That isn't alex's system.

Just now, Lury said:

lury you have 19 different pnw players you have clashed networks with, 21 trades with those people

I don't have any clashed networks. I only use my personal computer as a workstation.

• Administrators
On 5/24/2020 at 10:27 PM, Vineet said:

Yours Faithfully,

Legend 

Re-appealing your denied appeal isn't going to change anything. Your appeal is denied, Kunal. You've been given enough chances, and you are permanently banned from Politics & War.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic