Ban Appeal - 147881

Vineet

DTC Justice is clearly dodgy from these screenshots, actively sought to find rules to ban someone for a crime they didnt commit. Deleting his own messages afterwards to hide incriminating evidence, legend should be unbanned and DTC banned in his place for knowingly falsely reporting someone

• Thanks 2

No messages were deleted. I sent the full conversation to sheepy, and sheepy made his own conclusions. In fact I didn't even go to them to report you. They made a group chat with me because you reported me, all I did was post all of the ss's from the conversation and then showed them where you stepped over the line with false accusations. If you bribed me, who's to say you didn't do this to other people that actually paid you.

I'm a lazy person, if you didn't follow through with your report then I wouldn't of actually sent them any ss's. I sent the ss's to defend myself for the false accusations you made.

Imagine if a cop came up to you and said you were going to court for manslaughter, unless you paid him $500, and then you call him out on the bribe and he acts like it never happened? Well there's evidence of it, and sheepy made his conclusions.

• Administrators

Another user reported that Vineet threatened to report them if they didn't pay him money as well.

The ban appeal is denied.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic