What if....?

Kastor

In unrelated news, all of the lead paint we put up in the General Debate forum to prevent all of the real world political from leeching out and poisoning the rest of the board appears to have been licked off overnight. Does anyone have any leads about that?

• Haha 1

Le1AjCa.png

6 hours ago, Avakael said:

In unrelated news, all of the lead paint we put up in the General Debate forum to prevent all of the real world political from leeching out and poisoning the rest of the board appears to have been licked off overnight. Does anyone have any leads about that?

Probably Denison, he has a habit of eating glue and paint.

• Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

Does being NPO from a long time ago count?   Because if so, I must be entering Mason level's of brainwashing.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

22 hours ago, Thalmor said:

What if you (or me) were NPO agents and we just forgot? What if we were taken in by Pacifica, developed friendships, and then infiltrated alliances on behalf of our comrades. Then, as the time went on and we made new friends in new alliances, we just... forgot our original mission. Who are our true brothers and sisters? The people in the alliance we're in? Our comrades in Pacifica? Are we traitors if we help Pacifica? Are we traitors if we don't? 

My stomachs is in knots. My chest is thumping. I think I'm going to be sick. 

You don't know how hard this hit me.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, Thalmor said:

What if you (or me) were NPO agents and we just forgot? What if we were taken in by Pacifica, developed friendships, and then infiltrated alliances on behalf of our comrades. Then, as the time went on and we made new friends in new alliances, we just... forgot our original mission. Who are our true brothers and sisters? The people in the alliance we're in? Our comrades in Pacifica? Are we traitors if we help Pacifica? Are we traitors if we don't? 

My stomachs is in knots. My chest is thumping. I think I'm going to be sick. 

Thanks; now that my brain remembers being an NPO agent, my taxes automatically went up to 100/100.

• Upvote 1