Nation Score Over Time Chart

Blackbird

Hi.

The Nation Score Over Time chart in the nation view history seems to still be calculating after the old point system.

The update kicked in a few days ago, yet the chart calculates the history (including after the update) with the old scoring system. 

(This seems to be an issue only with the "history" as you can see a massive decrease in points just right at the end)

image.thumb.png.5745e38e5dfaa0017ec6d840fc48662b.png

There are still issues:

1) Base score is removed at the last (newest) point in the timeline. FYI, I constructed a project on 24th May, so that info is correct. However, the base score disappeared.

image.png.900d7ddc8e2fcd1734fb47ce44e85149.pngimage.png.01f09f79b51d93180d3154ba35686837.png 

image.png.a741a1e7c3dbd0bc003562b97a6b5c16.png

2) The history pre-new scoring system in the timeline has now completely vanished. The old scores timeline still should show the points as per the old system up until the new update.

Meaning: < 14th May = old scoring system; > 14th May = new scoring system

Interestingly you did exclude the base score from the pre-update timeline but the rest is wrong.

Regards,

Blackbird

• Administrators

Thanks, I've got that fixed on the test server and I'll push to the live server shortly.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link