SNN-Thank You For Smoking

4 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

This is Shifty following up with Joe Camelot...

Screenshot_20200520-101422_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-101335_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-101627_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-101635_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-101733_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-102038_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-102313_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-102645_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-102828_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-103105_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-103326_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200520-103453_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20200522-090816_Discord.jpg

unknown.png

Shifty reminding you that smoke signals and smoking guns can harm you...

only if you let them.

Ayy lmao

AYYY LMAO

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Perucho said:

Idk the whole story but man why bully smaller alliances into submission like that? It ain’t right. And just for a color too, smh.

A. Bullying is literally (a synonym for) the name of the game

B. "Just a color", multiplied across an entire bloc, is a very substantial economic force. The damage is more than I'd care to calculate, but just to put it into perspective: going to war and pushing CK to the beige bloc (with a better bonus, by the way) is actually less economically damaging over time.

That's why T$ takes green as seriously as it does; anyone goes onto it without permission and they are literally stealing millions straight from our monopoly. Hate us for it if you must, but... y'know. Is ours.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 3

I picked the best time to be on VM lmfao

Also, @Epi, have sympathy for Shadow. He just got caught in the Typhoon in India. His WiFi is down. Give him time.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

5 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

A. Bullying is literally (a synonym for) the name of the game

B. "Just a color", multiplied across an entire bloc, is a very substantial economic force. The damage is more than I'd care to calculate, but just to put it into perspective: going to war and pushing CK to the beige bloc (with a better bonus, by the way) is actually less economically damaging over time.

That's why T$ takes green as seriously as it does; anyone goes onto it without permission and they are literally stealing millions straight from our monopoly. Hate us for it if you must, but... y'know. Is ours.

Couldn’t that be used to start any war then? Politics is also in the name of the game and this unfortunately looks bad. I get your point of view though.

No color is “owned” but it just takes a big pair of balls to stand up to the big alliances claiming it as their own. Depending on how these big alliances react though is gonna determine if the gamble is worth it. 

idk it’s a game, go crazy. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Perucho said:

Couldn’t that be used to start any war then? Politics is also in the name of the game and this unfortunately looks bad. I get your point of view though.

No color is “owned” but it just takes a big pair of balls to stand up to the big alliances claiming it as their own. Depending on how these big alliances react though is gonna determine if the gamble is worth it. 

idk it’s a game, go crazy. 

It could. Thing is, there's really no problem with that, is there?

Besides, there's a LOT more small nations than large ones. If a substantial enough coalition of micros were willing to fight e$ for it, then they could potentially take and hold a sizeable amount of green territory.

Which would destroy the benefits of green, forcing T$ to abandon it and instead monopolize a new color. Thus rendering the whole exercise irrelevant for anything but aesthetics.

Which isn't a bad reason for war, when it comes right down to it :3