SNN-Big Trouble in Little Keegoz

TL;DR? This all looks like a load of steamy bullshit and drama so...

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Errr, what? Lol what would I edit or delete? The only thing damnable are actions that tCW have taken and apparently continue to take. 

The fact that this chat is chopped up and you didn’t leak our entire discussion of us outlining your faults makes it easy enough for people to see what happened here.

I don’t think you realize all the whole chat was saved, so you trying to spin this to your suitability won’t work😛

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

No better way to prove you didn't leak then to take part in more leaking.

I mean it’s clearly stated (by you as well) that someone else leaked, and not Odin. So your narrative of ‘Odin leaked so that’s why we’re confiscating his deposits’ won’t work. 

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

Via UPN, no less. These IQ alliances gotta try and ruin everything.

You’re the one who basically said ‘the matter is closed, don’t talk to us about it.’ You then immediately started acting as if you were trying to solve the issue, but Sphinx/Odin wouldn’t listen or be reasonable.

Edited by The Royalist
  • Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

MFW the likes of TCW and Empy trying to play as either intelligent, righteous, or clever after starting things off with "we don't care about the reasoning".

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.jpg

Golden coming from you. This whole thing started off because you decided to steal a deposit😛. And then decided to lie to get away with it, which further adds to the point I made earlier, where sphinx isn’t the one being like IQ.

Mfw the likes of akuryo bankrupt an alliance, then steal to get a bit of cash, then fail to cover that up too.

Edited by The Royalist
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

Golden coming from you. This whole thing started off because you decided to steal a deposit😛. And then decided to lie to get away with it, which further adds to the point I made earlier, where sphinx isn’t the one being like IQ.

Mfw the likes of akuryo bankrupt an alliance, then steal to get a bit of cash, then fail to cover that up too.

The leaks show that you literally lie within them. Apparently Lory did and didn't leak.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

The leaks show that you literally lie within them. Apparently Lory did and didn't leak.

It was stated several times in this thread that lory leaked. I don’t see where it’s said Lordy didn’t leak. Just read the original leak, and look at what the news server leak says about who gave them the info.

Edited by The Royalist

1 minute ago, The Royalist said:

It was stated several times in this thread that lory leaked. I don’t see where it’s said Lordy didn’t leak. Just read the original leak, and look at what the news server leak says about who gave them the info.

Don't make Sphinx ask you to check your reading comphrension.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Yes Lory leaked the merge? Your point is?

And for good reason, you can ask him yourself. He never wanted North Point to merge and was treated like crap, not the first disgruntled NP member I might add.

Edited by durmij
servers are as good on the forums as they are in the actual game
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Our agressive action doesn't violate a Non-Agression Pact because we say so. Purple man bad.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

18 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You hold no credibility, nor are you or your alliance in any position to make a moral judgement on anything, really. You're best off buggering off before t$ dropkicks you out of the rankings.

Damn, I can get behind that. tJest 3.0?

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

You hold no credibility, nor are you or your alliance in any position to make a moral judgement on anything, really. You're best off buggering off before t$ dropkicks you out of the rankings.

Good thing I'm not making a moral judgement then, eh? 

3 hours ago, Changeup said:

unknown.png

Under, you bring Orbis together.

Of course I do, I'm pretty great

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win