SNN-Big Trouble in Little Keegoz

Just now, Sphinx said:

You need to improve your comprehension skills, Odin never leaked the North Point merge to Shifty. Your own head of academy (Changeup) knew who leaked the merge, so trying to lie about things won't help. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=130019

You claim its this guy ^ literally in your alliance.

Lmfao

Again, BIG BRAIN FA MIND

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

Lmfao

Again, BIG BRAIN FA MIND

Yes Lory leaked the merge? Your point is?

And for good reason, you can ask him yourself. He never wanted North Point to merge and was treated like crap, not the first disgruntled NP member I might add.

• Upvote 1

Trusty ol’ knockoff Mario coming through with the leaks. You are far too predictable. As soon as you kicked us out of the chat in the middle of discussions, we should have guessed that this is the route you would take. It’s a favorite method of yours, to boot people out of group messages so you can pick and choose logs without full context. Thus the “context” portion of our logs. 

Good on ya mate for continuing to show the public what you truly are.

Maybe one day you’ll figure out the whole FA-shtick Sphinxypoo.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

2 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

But why you leak our holdings, though? Couldn't like, blur our names out or something?

39107-D01-E018-4321-B2-E6-9884574-BEFBF.

Because I post what leakers give me.

If you want uncensored leaks, I’ll do it.

Your OpSec is not my OpSec. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

Lmfao

Again, BIG BRAIN FA MIND

That's not my ID, right?  You (CotL) claim i've leaked and confiscated my stuff. Let's stay on topic. Lory didn't deny he was doing it. And Changeup personally said that the leaks aren't problematic at all. 

It is me denying having a part in leaks. It's actually your task here right now to prove my involvement, otherwise you can CapsLock even more words and Lmfao around, that doesn't increase your logic by 1 percent. 

Those leaks aren't helping, nor do they exist, to get my stuff back. They're public to show what kind of trash you, and your CotL Gov Club are. The fact that i didn't get messaged -once- by anyone about leaks before i got moved out of NP Gov and Membership shows that there was absolutely no interest from your side to patch the situation. 

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Trusty ol’ knockoff Mario coming through with the leaks. You are far too predictable. As soon as you kicked us out of the chat in the middle of discussions, we should have guessed that this is the route you would take. It’s a favorite method of yours, to boot people out of group messages so you can pick and choose logs without full context. Thus the “context” portion of our logs. 

Good on ya mate for continuing to show the public what you truly are.

Maybe one day you’ll figure out the whole FA-shtick Sphinxypoo.

Why? So you could have edited or deleted your text? It was also the full context, fully unedited. It's not just me and Sphinx that can confirm this.

Don't try to spin stuff here, you're very poor at this. 

3 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

But why you leak our holdings, though? Couldn't like, blur our names out or something?

A lot of those actually got paid out already. That's no private data, bank logs are public ingame. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, Odin said:

A lot of those actually got paid out already. That's no private data, bank logs are public ingame. 

It's not the public's business who has invested how much assets and where, if they're uninvolved parties as all 3 of those name drops are. It's courtesy, that's all.

Edited by Hime-sama
Reformatted.
  • Upvote 2

Look up to the sky above~

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Why? So you could have edited or deleted your text? It was also the full context, fully unedited. It's not just me and Sphinx that can confirm this.

Don't try to spin stuff here, you're very poor at this. 

Errr, what? Lol what would I edit or delete? The only thing damnable are actions that tCW have taken and apparently continue to take. 

The fact that this chat is chopped up and you didn’t leak our entire discussion of us outlining your faults makes it easy enough for people to see what happened here.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Odin said:

It is me denying having a part in leaks. It's actually your task here right now to prove my involvement, otherwise you can CapsLock even more words and Lmfao around, that doesn't increase your logic by 1 percent. 

No better way to prove you didn't leak then to take part in more leaking.

• Like 4

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

The fact that a member of your alliance pointed them out to be is a bigger irony. 

For SNN readers: If you can make me lmao with Ayy homemade relevant meme, I’ll post it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sketchy said:

That was an incredibly poor defense. Better take yourself some time to solve the task i gave you, no one pushes you here for quickshots. 

Remember who started the last war with leaks. -.-'

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Errr, what? Lol what would I edit or delete? The only thing damnable are actions that tCW have taken and apparently continue to take. 

The fact that this chat is chopped up and you didn’t leak our entire discussion of us outlining your faults makes it easy enough for people to see what happened here.

Technical limitations. If you want some smartphone scroll chat screenshot thingy, i could try adding  one.

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Hell theyr'e likely to try spinning this as nap violation 

Via UPN, no less. These IQ alliances gotta try and ruin everything.

• Haha 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

3 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Kek, my name made it into a Shifty post. Hot Damn I'm famous mom!

unknown.png

You’re gonna be a star.

Welcome to Hollywood.

See? And people are afraid of the black leather couch.

• Haha 2

Just now, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

unknown.png

You’re gonna be a star.

Welcome to Hollywood.

See? And people are afraid of the black leather couch.

I went willingly to your couch Shifty anything for a star role!

• Like 2