Declaration of War Treaty

Aqua-Corpsman

On the back of Sketchy's idea,

I think we need to update the treaties. That deserves a separate thread though. 
If we are going to update the treaty web, then we should add a "declaration of war" treaty. This treaty isn't "accepted" it is assigned if one alliance declares war on another. The alliance declaring war adds it like any other treaty.

Now, I know this could be abused because the other alliance doesn't need to accept it but I think something along this would be a good idea.

Opinions?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

I dont know if you have ever actually run an alliance before, or had access to the control panel of your alliance.  In the control panel it has all the treaties people offer your alliance.  And I will tell you about 75% of the offered treaties that grumpy has have been unsolicited and rejected either from micros, or just random jackasses.

You make a war web, my guess is within 2-3 hours, you will have atleast 1 alliance at war with the entire game.

I appreciate your idea, but people have already proven that they cant have nice things.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I dont know if you have ever actually run an alliance before, or had access to the control panel of your alliance.  In the control panel it has all the treaties people offer your alliance.  And I will tell you about 75% of the offered treaties that grumpy has have been unsolicited and rejected either from micros, or just random jackasses.

You make a war web, my guess is within 2-3 hours, you will have atleast 1 alliance at war with the entire game.

I appreciate your idea, but people have already proven that they cant have nice things.

Yeah I mentioned that. So maybe a limit on wars declared.

They would function like normal treaties. Meaning they would do nothing at all except show. 

Edited by Corpsman
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

3 minutes ago, Borg said:

you could require there to be an active war for a war treaty to be declared. Dunno if it'd actually be useful tho

Oooh I like it.

Example, member of alliance A attacks alliance B. If A doesn't declare war then it is just a rogue nation. If A does declare war, then it's official.