Official "Exploit It" tournament

Majima Goro

Greetings everyone!

I hereby announce the beginning of the "Exploit It" tournament.

The new update has brought about a lot of new bugs and exploits and we aim to catch them all.
In this tournament, the one who is able to find the most exploits in the game will win a grand prize of 50m+a hug from no one other than me, your favourite Avenger ANTMAN, the true the killer of Thanos, saviour of the world.

How to enter this competition?
You just post the exploit here to win. TO make things easy for us, just say: GAME EXPLOIT when you post the exploit.

Duration: 1 month.

Winner: The one who catches the most exploits.

Rewards: 50m to the winner. 1m to anyone who participates.

• Upvote 2

I think it would be good to have an official definition of exploit. Is it just a simple bug, or does it have to be more major. The guidelines should specify how major it needs to be.

• Upvote 1

I have no clue what you consider an exploit but this is the only weird thing I found.
The update changed military buys, so I had max planes before the update now I have 100 more than the max. 

To continue with my previous comment, it would not be fair at all for a minor bug to be worth the same as a super big exploit. So proper rigid guidelines should be made before this actually starts.

An exploit/bug is an exploit/bug
Doesnt matter whether it is small or not

8 minutes ago, PriestDuck said:

I have no clue what you consider an exploit but this is the only weird thing I found.
The update changed military buys, so I had max planes before the update now I have 100 more than the max. 

Not a bug or exploit. Alex said he wont decomm planes manually