[DoE] Hizulian-Atlantis

2 hours ago, Hizubikian_Atlantis said:

The people of Orbis have spoken as the Hizulian-Atlantis has been founded!
While we are still small we continue to grow and do our best to protect and strengthen our members, we build on trust and strive for it as well as honesty just like YOU. we're determined to do our best and to achieve our and our members's goal. Our perseverance benefits both us and our members, and you could be one of those members.

lmao the leader is a multi. 

1 minute ago, Unknown 35 said:

Extra Chomo 2020

Extra Chomo 2020

yo how do you feel becoming the leader?

1 minute ago, Unknown 35 said:

I am neither of those 2 nations so I don't see the problem, I am verified and have used my own network. and once again I am not the leader why do you keep saying I am

you will become automatically if they get banned. 

nvm. i thought he was the only one in the leader spot. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=204150 this guy "becomes" leader.

Edited by Lury

1 minute ago, Tyfighter said:

Why would I get banned

fam the multis/ the evidence. It's not hard to read what's going on. You are a multi, You are a dood that forgot to read or didn't care to read the rules.

2 minutes ago, Lury said:

fam the multis/ the evidence. It's not hard to read what's going on. You are a multi, You are a dood that forgot to read or didn't care to read the rules.

Or obviously I'm not a multi and I just didn't see the rules anyway I'm talking to Alex about deleting my account and let my sister keep playing

1 minute ago, Tyfighter said:

Or obviously I'm not a multi and I just didn't see the rules anyway I'm talking to Alex about deleting my account and let my sister keep playing

is that you admiting to it. 

3 minutes ago, Tyfighter said:

I'm talking to Alex about deleting my account and let my sister keep playing

Why would you be deleting ur account.

2 hours ago, Unknown 35 said:

it is always lovely to see new and successful AAs

1. It's new... therefore has not been "successful" yet
2. This is usually a comment you would make about another AA, not your own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

1. It's new... therefore has not been "successful" yet
2. This is usually a comment you would make about another AA, not your own.

mmm he might be a multi too.

oh wait him.. i already checked.

Edited by Lury

16 hours ago, Broke said:

Another day, another Hizu.

Friendly reminder to not put your multi's emails as fakeemail1, fakeemail2, etc.

joking, (don't censor me like hizu)

there r no multi in the alliance, and we have nothing to do with hizu ;-;

He and me arnt a multi, were siblings and were both verified, and alot of ppl know us ;-;

16 hours ago, Lury said:

lmao the leader is a multi. 

yo how do you feel becoming the leader?

Him and i arnt a multi, we are siblings and we are both verified, whats so wrong about wanting to play a game together, keep your trash comments to your self pls, we just want to play the game, and alot of ppl know we arnt multi ;-;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phsy said:

Account Verification is a process by which you can have your nation reviewed and approved as an independent account. It is only necessary for players using a shared network (such as school, work, or home) where more than one person is playing Politics & War from the same network. Account Verification will allow you to interact with each other unrestricted. This process is necessary to allow players to play in such situations while also minimizing cheating by creating multiple accounts. Each person is still only allowed one nation.

Those are the rules has u can see it says unrestricted

Edited by Tyfighter

5 hours ago, Tyfighter said:

Account Verification is a process by which you can have your nation reviewed and approved as an independent account. It is only necessary for players using a shared network (such as school, work, or home) where more than one person is playing Politics & War from the same network. Account Verification will allow you to interact with each other unrestricted. This process is necessary to allow players to play in such situations while also minimizing cheating by creating multiple accounts. Each person is still only allowed one nation.

Those are the rules has u can see it says unrestricted

This happened way before you guys go verified. 

• Alex locked this topic