[Bloc] Virtual Hedge Money

Kevanovia

6 hours ago, Smith said:

Congrats!

If it doesn't work out you can always try turning it off and on again :P

In fairness that's what happened to KT earlier this year.

10 hours ago, AntMan said:

KT in January: WE WILL NEVER SIGN PAPERS AGAIN
KT in May: You want papers?

Horse made that proclamation in December, under the idea he would be leader indefinitely. IRL hit him hard and he decided he couldn't do it anymore and so Denison became leader.

Most people would agree that the ideas of old leaders don't carry over to new leaders, but because KT man bad, I guess it's different. 

9 hours ago, Chernomor said:

The announcement leaves a lot to be desired.

Congratulations nonetheless. 

What the frick do you mean it leaves a lot to be desired? What does that even mean? In your mind, what would look 'desirable?' Genuinely curious here.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

28 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

What the frick do you mean it leaves a lot to be desired? What does that even mean? In your mind, what would look 'desirable?' Genuinely curious here.

I originally agreed with him, it did leave a lot to be desired.  Mainly spelling my name correctly.  Now that that egregious error has been rectified, I think it's perfect.

Side note to all those making jokes, any joke must be put in italics so that the reader can properly pick up tone.  Otherwise anything said will be taken 100 percent seriously.   Since we all play a web browser game, social ques are not our strong point and any statement has the possibility of being taken poorly.

Amicable SRD is out!

image.jpeg.e2395f20a306576f4afc416f81024dd6.jpeg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Side note to all those making jokes, any joke must be put in italics so that the reader can properly pick up tone.  Otherwise anything said will be taken 100 percent seriously.   Since we all play a web browser game, social ques are not our strong point and any statement has the possibility of being taken poorly.

Wait.... So is this a joke then? 🤔🤔🤔

C0r3Fye.png

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I originally agreed with him, it did leave a lot to be desired.  Mainly spelling my name correctly.  Now that that egregious error has been rectified, I think it's perfect.

Amicable SRD is out!

image.jpeg.e2395f20a306576f4afc416f81024dd6.jpeg

Hodor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, Changeup said:

Says a 90 days old member of the worst Swamp alliance.

*someone who's been around since P&W Beta. 

You're entitled to your own opinion as I am to mine. In your eyes, my alliance is "the worst", but it is my alliance, and I like it there. 

On 5/20/2020 at 6:42 PM, Thalmor said:

The-Mandalorian-I-Have-Spoken-2.gif

Edited by Chernomor

IBSRHTh.png

• 1 month later...