[Bloc] Virtual Hedge Money

Kevanovia

15 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

From memory I think the only time I used the term "best alliance" and "TCW" in the same sentence was describing who I felt was best at surviving curb stomps. Beyond that I'm well aware of my own limitations and my alliance's, if you think that somehow equates to me being "schizophrenic', then you've got a pretty shallow definition of that mate. 

And good of you to mention grandeur from voice chats, I seem to recall you talked incessantly about recruiting thousands of players from Reddit to flood North Point's ranks, what ever happened to that plan? Or did that eventuate into nothing like the countless plans people have made build the Titanic 2, or to attempt a voyage to prove the world is flat?

This is an awful lot of text from a top 5 alliance leader to a former micro leader trying to explain that his alliance isn't a pathetic laughing stock for only having micros as allies and then to distract people from that truth by talking about some wacky idea one of said micros had.

Methinks his lordship doth protest too much.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

*Looks at TCW* mate you don't have a single treaty that isn't a micro. Probably because everyone else has standards.

TEst is bigger than 4/5 of the alliances in your bloc😛. You were also allied to them until recently. 

• Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This is an awful lot of text from a top 5 alliance leader to a former micro leader trying to explain that his alliance isn't a pathetic laughing stock for only having micros as allies and then to distract people from that truth by talking about some wacky idea one of said micros had.

Methinks his lordship doth protest too much.

You seem to think I'm worried about what people think of us, when quite frankly at this stage I couldn't give a rats arse, but you do you Aky, it certainly is amusing reading your forum spiel, at least you liven this place up with your very "witty humour". 

Also I see your thesaurus/internet Archaic English translator skills are on point with your last statement. Friendly word of caution though they can never quite replicate the flair of an old language, but A+ for effort. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I was going to make a follow up joke to this joke, but then I saw you spelled my name wrong AGAIN.

So with that being said Grumpy officially withdraws its recognition of Error 404 as an ally until my other allies learn how to spell my name correctly in public documents.

Signed,

Leader of Grumpy Old Bastards

SWEEEEET Ronny D

The deeeeed is done.

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, The Royalist said:

TEst is bigger than 4/5 of the alliances in your bloc😛. You were also allied to them until recently. 

You mean the same Test that has lost in the last month 5 of their most experienced players and whose only purpose of existence is to fund their gov with cities and repay their loans through tax-farming their inexperienced and inactive players ?

Yeah you are definitely right, they have to be ''bigger'' ...

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Master said:

You mean the same Test that has lost in the last month 5 of their most experienced players and whose only purpose of existence is to fund their gov with cities and repay their loans through tax-farming their inexperienced and inactive players ?

Yeah you are definitely right, they have to be ''bigger'' ...

Well I doubt they’re using money for growth plans aimed at only their gov. And I don’t really see the problem of taxing idiots and inactives, lol. It’s what alliances including KT have always done, and it has great returns. 
TEst still has many experienced players, and new guys are being trained as we speak. They’ll continue growing and become even a better alliance than they currently are.
So, I’m not sure what you’re mad at exactly, as I was only pointing out akuryo was wrong with his post.

Edited by The Royalist

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

30 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

Well I doubt they’re using money for growth plans aimed at only their gov. And I don’t really see the problem of taxing idiots and inactives, lol. It’s what alliances including KT have always done, and it has great returns. 
TEst still has many experienced players, and new guys are being trained as we speak. They’ll continue growing and become even a better alliance than they currently are.
So, I’m not sure what you’re mad at exactly, as I was only pointing out akuryo was wrong with his post.

you pointed that test is ''bigger'' than 4/5 members of our bloc, whereas i see it completely differently

anyway,  who am i to say what test is gonna do with their taxes from their idiots and inactives like you said, since these idiots (per you) have no problem with it...

all i know is the fact that most experienced players left and quite frankly it means more than inflated ''peacetime'' numbers

have fun...

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Also I see your thesaurus/internet Archaic English translator skills are on point with your last statement. Friendly word of caution though they can never quite replicate the flair of an old language, but A+ for effort. 

We don't need more nerds, we already have Kev

1 minute ago, Master said:

you pointed that test is ''bigger'' than 4/5 members of our bloc, whereas i see it completely differently

anyway,  who am i to say what test is gonna do with their taxes from their idiots and inactives like you said, since these idiots (per you) have no problem with it...

all i know is the fact that most experienced players left and quite frankly it means more than inflated ''peacetime'' numbers

have fun...

Any alliance that absorbed Umbrella Corp for their score doesn't get to boast about being a big alliance.

Edited by Changeup

unknown_3_1_65.png

20 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Any alliance that absorbed Umbrella Corp for their score doesn't get to boast about being a big alliance.

Heh I wondered where that steaming pile of hot trash disappeared to

• Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

You seem to think I'm worried about what people think of us, when quite frankly at this stage I couldn't give a rats arse, but you do you Aky, it certainly is amusing reading your forum spiel, at least you liven this place up with your very "witty humour". 

Why are you bothering?

You're discussing the person who thinks that describing an allied alliance leader as a crackhead on discord is a good way to win friends in a global. Everybody could do better lmao.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Malleator said:

So like... Now that you guys have three micros in your bloc, does it average out to a normal non-hegemony bloc? 

Are you calling KT and Guardian micros? 

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 hours ago, The Royalist said:

A noble goal, to be sure. I wish TEst and you guys the best in growing and bettering yourself 🙂 

Error 404, welcome to the club 🍻 

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

8 hours ago, The Royalist said:

I don't think he was talking about TEst.

6558d6990571356221202979fe58afea.png

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif