[Bloc] Virtual Hedge Money

Kevanovia

Just now, Elder Rachael said:

Oh I assure you, we are all kinds of strange.

I mean, when you hacked into the call, Vanek had no pants, Kev was on the toilet, and Denison was eating glue. You'll fit in just fine here.

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Malleator said:

So like... Now that you guys have three micros in your bloc, does it average out to a normal non-hegemony bloc? 

We at KT like these micros we added them to our bloc because they showed promise the little micro that could

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Malleator said:

So like... Now that you guys have three micros in your bloc, does it average out to a normal non-hegemony bloc? 

*Looks at TCW* mate you don't have a single treaty that isn't a micro. Probably because everyone else has standards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Always tickles me when the likes of tCW try talking shit. 

19 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I mean obviously we had poor standards. Poor enough you were happily allied to several of these so called "micros". 

Hey, you're the one in denial, not me. I knew my position and knew what it could get me. I claimed to the be the Queen of Micros, from a micro, suspiciously probably the best micro.

I dunno, sounds alot more realistic than claiming to be the best alliance from the seat of TCW. I didn't think schizophrenia was contagious, but you seem to have caught some delusions of grandeur from our voice chats mate.

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hey, you're the one in denial, not me. I knew my position and knew what it could get me. I claimed to the be the Queen of Micros, from a micro, suspiciously probably the best micro.

I dunno, sounds alot more realistic than claiming to be the best alliance from the seat of TCW. I didn't think schizophrenia was contagious, but you seem to have caught some delusions of grandeur from our voice chats mate.

From memory I think the only time I used the term "best alliance" and "TCW" in the same sentence was describing who I felt was best at surviving curb stomps. Beyond that I'm well aware of my own limitations and my alliance's, if you think that somehow equates to me being "schizophrenic', then you've got a pretty shallow definition of that mate. 

And good of you to mention grandeur from voice chats, I seem to recall you talked incessantly about recruiting thousands of players from Reddit to flood North Point's ranks, what ever happened to that plan? Or did that eventuate into nothing like the countless plans people have made build the Titanic 2, or to attempt a voyage to prove the world is flat?

• Like 1