June changes consolidation thread

Prefontaine

These are the changes I'm focusing on for the next update, which I hope is in June.

There are also some larger changes that are going to be worked on. Alex has hinted at wanting to add new metrics to nations, Which can be found in the last line of this post, and has asked me to look at the black market, or mercs for units idea that has been around for some time. Those larger updates may not come out next month, but these smaller changes are feasible and I want to try and have a thread for each month and hopes for coming changes that I'm focused on. Feedback on those 4 bullet points is appreciated.

Use the appropriate thread link to discuss the idea.
Not this thread.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

@Prefontaine
we've already had several changes. It can't be next month with more changes, that's too soon.

10 hours ago, AntMan said:

The only change I want to see in June is for the May Changes to disappear

Yeah at least the score changes.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:48 PM, Deulos said:

@Prefontaine
we've already had several changes. It can't be next month with more changes, that's too soon.

Completely agree with this on the score changes. The last thing we need is more alliance tiering 

Edited by lightside

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 5:48 PM, Deulos said:

@Prefontaine

On 5/18/2020 at 6:04 PM, lightside said:

Completely agree with this on the score changes. The last thing we need is more alliance tiering 

Those changes actually add more decision making to be done. Im sorry some of us lack the cells required to do things but it was mostly for the better. On the other hand, the staff still need to be able to listen to all not there bias.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Those changes actually add more decision making to be done. Im sorry some of us lack the cells required to do things but it was mostly for the better. On the other hand, the staff still need to be able to listen to all not there bias.

No the score changes don't really add more decision. They have just narrowed who can fight who. Which reduces decisions lol. Not to mention all it does is encourage more alliance tiering which isnt good for the game.

39 minutes ago, lightside said:

No the score changes don't really add more decision. They have just narrowed who can fight who. Which reduces decisions lol. Not to mention all it does is encourage more alliance tiering which isnt good for the game.

Ok that I understand. Tbh thou i think it is a good thing so less whales attack big fishes & small fishes, as well as big fishes attacking small fishes yada yada yada. On the other hand, realistically one would be able to attack anyone(Like a newb attacking Fraggs before update or the irl USA attacking North Korea). But obviously that would lead to the older &/or bigger nations bullying/teasing younger &/or smaller ones. Thus is why he did so or at least what I view it

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

7 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Tbh thou i think it is a good thing so less whales attack big fishes & small fishes, as well as big fishes attacking small fishes yada yada yada. On the other hand, realistically one would be able to attack anyone(Like a newb attacking Fraggs before update or the irl USA attacking North Korea).

Solutions to this would be to grow more brain cells and stop building infra and military to astronomical levels put you in range of whales.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deulos said:

Solutions to this would be to grow more brain cells and stop building infra and military to astronomical levels put you in range of whales.

1085072754_FirwofNeedsSupport.jpg.484150566773aa5c3f637b18347ffdf2.jpg