Multi Time

Lury

Maybe use all of that research to look at past posts on the forums, like the 5 others where we hashed this out?

Or look at our posting history and see that we have dramatically different posting histories?

Or talk to anyone who has played for a while and they'd confirm that we're brothers?

I guess I appreciate your enthusiasm for multi catching, but you should probably look into stuff a little more before posting constant accusations.

Yes Sheepy, I will get verified at some point soon so this isn't a thing anymore...

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

1 minute ago, MRBOOTY said:

Maybe use all of that research to look at past posts on the forums, like the 5 others where we hashed this out?

Or look at our posting history and see that we have dramatically different posting histories?

Or talk to anyone who has played for a while and they'd confirm that we're brothers?

I guess I appreciate your enthusiasm for multi catching, but you should probably look into stuff a little more before posting constant accusations.

Yes Sheepy, I will get verified at some point soon so this isn't a thing anymore...

it'll still show up even if ur verified.

2 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

constant accusations.

Constant?

Just now, MRBOOTY said:

Every like month someone reports this lol. It's not your fault or anything, but it'd be nice if people would read the other ones. 

but it shows that you did shady things with a friend or multi. I don't want you to be banned but its there. 

1 minute ago, Lury said:

but it shows that you did shady things with a friend or multi. I don't want you to be banned but its there. 

Alataq is my brother. And everyone knows that we're two different people, otherwise we would've been banned in 2016.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Just now, MRBOOTY said:

Alataq is my brother. And everyone knows that we're two different people, otherwise we would've been banned in 2016.

But did you read the rules about multis. I don't think you did. 

18 minutes ago, Lury said:

But did you read the rules about multis. I don't think you did. 

Dude.
Do some effort.
The fact that this forum post existed, and you commented on it then, makes it more than clear that you knew this was happening, and Alex thinks its not in violation of game rules.

And there are many before that, tis been in a radio show, everyone knows this.

Edited by BelgiumFury

9 minutes ago, BelgiumFury said:

Dude.
Do some effort.
The fact that this forum post existed, and you commented on it then, makes it more than clear that you knew this was happening, and Alex thinks its not in violation of game rules.

And there are many before that, tis been in a radio show, everyone knows this.

that shows the trade history. 

there are more to it than that, if you can read the bottom section of there history.

image.png.62e0cd1c010be675710ac5e327e5e623.png

Any evidence here. no

9 minutes ago, Lury said:

that shows the trade history. 

there are more to it than that, if you can read the bottom section of there history.

image.png.62e0cd1c010be675710ac5e327e5e623.png

Any evidence here. no

The evidence is previous rulings. 

The evidence is that this had been known by everyone, including Alex. 

57 minutes ago, BelgiumFury said:

The evidence is previous rulings. 

The evidence is that this had been known by everyone, including Alex. 

image.png.89edb44fa46620a9de1ed8cdf7ba44f2.png

what is this then?

• Alex locked this topic