Hello!

Crown

Hi everyone! Just call me Crown. I've been looking for a game like this for so long and I am so glad I have finally found one! Don't be afraid to message me on discord or whatever, I'd be glad to hear your inputs, advice, and so on! War on!

• Like 1

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy it

If I was to input any advice to you I would say:

1. Dont have farms as the food output is not beneficial. It is a lot cheaper to buy it off the market.

2. Power your second city as that is crucial to function your nation and for your improvements to work.

3. Join an alliance, the sooner the better. Most alliances will accept you and they will give you advice, funding and military protection.

4. Join the politics and war discord server as that is the best way to communicate with fellow players of the game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

?

9 hours ago, Crown said:

Hi everyone! Just call me Crown. I've been looking for a game like this for so long and I am so glad I have finally found one! Don't be afraid to message me on discord or whatever, I'd be glad to hear your inputs, advice, and so on! War on!

Hope you enjoy P&W. Listen to what Haris and others tell you, it'll go a long way in helping your nation grow.

• Like 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

6 hours ago, Haris said:

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy it

If I was to input any advice to you I would say:

1. Dont have farms as the food output is not beneficial. It is a lot cheaper to buy it off the market.

2. Power your second city as that is crucial to function your nation and for your improvements to work.

3. Join an alliance, the sooner the better. Most alliances will accept you and they will give you advice, funding and military protection.

4. Join the politics and war discord server as that is the best way to communicate with fellow players of the game.

Thank you Haris! I will 100% do that!

Why hello kind Sir @Crown  *bows & gets back up*  How are you doing today? I hope you are doing swell, learning very good as well enjoying our time in Orbis.

1.  For a new small nation, I would recommend 1000 infra per city w/ 100% commerce in each so you can get your rss(resources) from the market.  If in an aa(alliance) thy may offer discounted rss as benefits.

2.  Try to get all your cities powered not just one. I would recommend a Coal Plant at ur size if your stilling working by urself. Hopefully when ur in an aa they will help you w/ city builds, econ, rss, & military. By then you should be able to do a Nuclear Plant per city.

3. Alliances, Alliances, Alliances...  There is a lot to choose from. For overall stability choose one of the older aa´s.(Over a yr old)  For great econ go to Syndi or CW sphere. For great rss farming, go to Fark sphere.  Finally for great military go to Rose sphere.  There are a bunch of opportunities out there so dont waste them bro.

4. I would have at least the PnW Server, A bank server , a news rss server, ur aa server, & a few ally aa servers. There are a lot of awesome people out there that are good to get help from, ask for advice, or just having a casual conversation.  There are trolls out there to that you have to deal w/ plus over sensitive people as well as pirates. Be careful, try to plan every step to be ready to take commands, learn, & coop to change. Don't be afraid to ask for questions, advice or just to hang out. Also ber ready for the unpredictable as well.

May the firelight of the Nether & thy 11 shine upon you & guide you with all its grace & glory!

• Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger