5/14/2020 - 4 New Projects, Nation Score Change, and more

Alex

1 minute ago, Changeup said:

Nearly everything in this update is unbalanced, you completely ignored the actual community, and nerfed raiders. It fails to amaze how you take what could be a good update and completely ruin it.

Nerfed raiders? Airforce is a raider's worst friend, pal. Also a 6th war slot, that's so much more income. This is a great update for everyone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Malleator said:

"Aircraft Killed by Tanks in a Ground Battle: 0% -> 42%"
What the 

Not only does that NOT make any real life sense, but that also is incredibly unbalanced.

That's only for Ground Control. When you have Ground Control, subsequent ground battles will destroy some of your enemy's planes, based on the number of tanks you send in.

It makes real life sense - you're rolling your tanks into your enemy's airfields and blowing up the aircraft. It's not unbalanced either, it just offers a new way to counter a superior airforce besides having more planes yourself.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Just now, Alex said:

That's only for Ground Control. When you have Ground Control, subsequent ground battles will destroy some of your enemy's planes, based on the number of tanks you send in.

It makes real life sense - you're rolling your tanks into your enemy's airfields and blowing up the aircraft. It's not unbalanced either, it just offers a new way to counter a superior airforce besides having more planes yourself.

I read the whole thing and understood what you meant, but you maybe could've made it more clearer in your initial post since some people tend to skim over changelogs.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Herb said:

Nerfed raiders? Airforce is a raider's worst friend, pal. Also a 6th war slot, that's so much more income. This is a great update for everyone!

you need to build a project for that extra slot lol 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

People are just salty they have to use brain cells to fight wars. It was unbalanced, unfair and unrealistic to have planes just mow down everything. An airstrike killing 40,000 soldiers? Sure...

Edited by Herb
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

@Alex why did soldier and tank score values get change to a wacky number. Why not keep it nice and even?

For example, why .009 for tanks, instead of a nice .01, and .004 for soldiers?

It hardly decreases the score, and makes it a bigger pain to mentally calculate. :(

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Kelsi said:

I read the whole thing and understood what you meant, but you maybe could've made it more clearer in your initial post since some people tend to skim over changelogs.

I just updated it, that's a good idea thank you.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

This is the most mental thing I've ever read. Maybe I'm just not understanding clear but none of this update makes any sense whatsoever. I'm completely fine with a plane nerf, but to nerf planes by literally 50-75% with respect to effectiveness, while also boosting ground units ability to take out up to 43% of a daily buy of aircraft is absolutely ludicrous. 

The war mechanics were already unbalanced AS IS, and I'm afraid this appears to exacerbate the problem. 

Speaking realistically, it's infantry > airforce. Airforce is a support branch for infantry.

• Like 1