5/14/2020 - 4 New Projects, Nation Score Change, and more

Alex

2 minutes ago, Herb said:

It ain't mandatory, but still the airforce update is great.

I don't think the airforce update is great at all 18-15 that cuts down a bunch of tanks also rolling tanks into the air field and taking out planes is kind of weird if you are going to make that a thing then Alex should also add depending on how many planes they have it would destroy tanks when they try to take out planes. 

• Haha 1

Sorry, I'm just curious, the % air destroyed is based on your rebuy amount? The way I read it, higher tier nations do more damage than lower ones, even with equivalent militaries. If I am fighting someone with ten cities more than me, their rebuy is higher. Thus even if we both have 10,000 tanks, if he has GC, his 10000 will kill more aircraft than my 10000 would, if I had the GC. Is that right?

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

There's a BOGO on the Teletubby Satellite

x9JL5Sb.png

Free oil lmao

Shit is like Jiffy Lube or some shit

Oil up cuz dat atmosphere drop be hot like my mix tape lmao

Hell, it's about time to oil up! | Ainsley Harriott | Know Your Meme

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Tanks can kill 43% of planes, but planes can only kill 14% of tanks. ADD in the fact that planes have been reduced by 3 per slot AND airstrikes cost an additional MAP compared to ground attacks. 

You've literally made planes more useless than ground was before this update. 

• Like 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Tanks can kill 43% of planes, but planes can only kill 14% of tanks. ADD in the fact that planes have been reduced by 3 per slot AND airstrikes cost an additional MAP compared to ground attacks. 

You've literally made planes more useless than ground was before this update. 

Exactly. 

Why not make both kill the same amount? (14%)

@Alex

Hi, there seems to be a bug with bauxite production.  I think it still calculates the production bonus from the base of 6 mines versus 10.  

Just some simple math here to figure this out:

4946 * 3 * 1.3889 - 1600 = 19008.4982

23624.6 + 1600 = 25224.6 -> 25224.6/(4946*3) = 1.7 or 70% bonus

I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but I didn't get that from your report and there's still the inconsistency with the shown bonus production value.

This will significantly affect how we approach our builds, so any comments/fixes on this would be really appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

1118185598_ScreenShot2020-05-14at3_44_35PM.thumb.png.5f3cea2ebc810d19def20d8b0e3d4401.png

Edited by Cooper_

3 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

FYI Alex none of the improvement descriptions have been updated to match the changes.

I just bought green tech and it didn't do anything

1 minute ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Hey it's like Moon Landing but without the achievement 

actually you get tree hugger lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also love the new update how it changed the market. Everyone's rushing to sell aluminum now. I sold my stock first ? at a reasonable price before the great dip.
More market changing updates!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Herb said:

I also love the new update how it changed the market. Everyone's rushing to sell aluminum now. I sold my stock first ? at a reasonable price before the great dip.
More market changing updates!

I crashed prices

first 4444

then 4004

and now it keeps dropping, ur welcome

Just now, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

I crashed prices

first 4444

then 4004

and now it keeps dropping, ur welcome

Lol, I noticed, you snatched millions away from me you bastard!

• Haha 1

Damn steel sellers! They had lobbyists convincing Alex for this! Steel prices are skyrocketing while us poor aluminumers are suffering yet again. ?

Edited by Herb
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Herb said:

Damn steel sellers! They had lobbyist convincing Alex for this! Steel prices are skyrocketing while us poor aluminumers are suffering yet again. ?

EZ, get green production, boost infra and city, get Teletubby satellite, get Recycle Web Page, and go steel production + ayyluminum.

Maxxx cash in minutes, credit boosting/loans gonna be litty boiiii

• Upvote 1