[Bloc] Hedge Money Update

Keegoz

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

Resistance does not matter. Generally, the most relevant factor when analyzing a fight is the cost of damage. Dension did over half a billion in damage to Camelot (including stealing a treasure). This is inexcusable considering Camelot's size, age, and circumstances of the engagement. Camelot's unreasonable counters (that came as a result of their stupid counter policy) on Denison were a complete flop and there is no rationalization that can prove otherwise. 

5.png

I wouldn't underestimate Cam sphere if I were you or u might get karma. Dont say I didnt warn you

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I wouldn't underestimate Cam sphere if I were you or u might get karma. Dont say I didnt warn you

I think I speak for all when I say that we will all take your words close to heart. 

Edited by Mr. Goober

6 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Camelot orders attrition counters with 2k econ builds with 0/0/5/0. i HIGHLY doubt they'll hurt kt  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

bitmap.png

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

I think I speak for all when I say that we were all take your words close to heart. 

Im no sloth so I can hint sarcasm when i c it. Also by the way you reply to posts you definitely dont speak for the majority of people

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Im no sloth so I can hint sarcasm when i c it. Also by the way you reply to posts you definitely dont speak for the majority of people

>says he understands sarcasm

>explains to me that I am wrong with my sarcastic comment

:bigbrain:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Or maybe I was just basing a comment off of it cus I wanted too. Dont be to quick to assume something  u dont know 

And here I thought that Noctis couldn’t be topped.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

5 hours ago, Christian Eriksen said:

https://camelotpnw.tech/FADocs/ShootFirst.pdf

Camelot will counter any attack on a member or ally, this is non negotiable and includes attacks that may be considered “counters' on a raiding Camelot nation or ally.

Camelot Raider: raids kt

KT: Counters

Camelot: Counters the Counters

Nice FA policy camelot.

ktmemez.png

I had a lot of fun with that policy lmao

btw does this mean kt will start acting like a real alliance and stop raiding everyone?

35 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

btw does this mean kt will start acting like a real alliance and stop raiding everyone?

Gee I'm not sure, it's totally normal for a mostly high tier bloc to sign a bunch of pirates to an MDP

• Haha 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

21 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I had a lot of fun with that policy lmao

Who are you?

• Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

24 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

How can you tell I am really getting senile in my old age....   I didn't even notice you spelled my damn name wrong. 

If you don't have 5e's then it ain't SWEEEEET Ronny D!

Just have to keep the old ones on their toes.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Light is not hot, the energy it delivers excites the molecules that absorb it. Excited molecules are "energetic," not necessarily "hot." "Hot" comes from the abundance of infrared radiation emitted from something, e.g. the Sun.

It is just Science.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Aero said:

We dont wanna drive people out of the game :(. 

Dont make me post cat pictures..... 

Congrats on the treaty friends!

You came from Polaris, maybe you should simmer down and go sit in the back.

Congrats on the expansion of the Hedge Fund. More assets is never a bad thing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2